White Truffle (BeLeaf)

I have a building, 1800sq’ basement that I use.
Seperate rooms for clone/preveg, veg, flower, work room, and personal lab.

4 Likes

I always enjoyed growing in basements.

2 Likes

I like warehouses with 3 phase power and 30 foot ceilings

17 Likes

And robotic arms

1 Like

Only for extraction.

I honestly don’t even know how people make fire oil without robots.

2 Likes

some good ol fashion elbow grease

1 Like

Yeah we grease the robot elbows

5 Likes

New fashion elbow grease

3 Likes

3 Available shoot me a dm

11 Likes

Any white truffle cuts left?

1 Like

Still have any white truffle cuts?

1 Like

Beleaf stole a crazy amount of money from friends of mine . He claimed to be a " master grower on the west coast " then dipped out to oklahoma after stealing . Its unfortunate that people would pay this asshole money like that . General advice i would steer clear of this guy cause he will stab you in the back in a heart beat. Sorry to make a rant out of this just felt it is important to warn others!

8 Likes

I think we’re just wanting the cut that came from him. Most people are getting it from Justin crawn or freshcoast are selling cuts. From what I know

5 Likes

As soon as I find my phenos for my Slurricane S1 and Gatorade #25, I would be down to trade. I also have Banana Cake from In House Genetics that is becoming one of my favs… I’m down to send rooted clones…

5 Likes

I would like to be a part of this if possible.

Labs on a recent white truffle harvest from the clone source

17 Likes

Nice @anon56994712!! Sure wish I could afford a cut looks like some flame! Congrats on the test HNY!!

5 Likes

I’m doing 3 snips for 1000$ overnight. Maybe find a friend to go halves on it? The value you will bring to yourself and your brand in the long run with proven top notch genetics will pay that 1000$ back easily. Like there isn’t many better strains out there at this present time. This cut washes very well too for hash rosin and has a lot of hype behind it because it really is that fire. Hundreds of seeds were hunted, cloned, smoked and tested to get to this point where this cut was picked as best of the best by a pheno hunter with an insane amount of experience, Beleaf. Couple all that with a trusted reseller from the best hash forum on the net and you got yourself a really beneficial, profitable opportunity that is gonna add so much value and make your life so much easier your heads gonna spin. So what do you say @The_Lone_Stiller can I put you down for 3 snips of one of the top strains of 2021? Or are you gonna let it be another year with Blue Dream? Choice is yours man you’re a smart dude I know you’re gonna make the right one.

8 Likes

@anon56994712 you have any pics from the lab test harvest

2 Likes

23 Likes