Which cartridge to go with?

What’s your guys favorite thc vape cart brand, and what do you like about it?

Thank you in advance!

If youre talking about empty cartridges to fill i love ccell. There carts burn better then any on the market and are the most reliable IMO. I get the least ammount of returns when i use these. I hate the fact the glass cart with ceramic tip is 2.76 each.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info brotha! Ya 2.76 is too much

Another question if you don’t mind. I peeped your profile and saw the work you do with your WFE. Do you care to share on what parameters you’re running your second pass on? and any tips? It takes us to long to do our second pass :expressionless:

Are you doing a terpene strip pass first?

1 Like

Yes we are, and on our second pass we let it cook in the feed flask for about an hour to try to Devolatize the material. we also cooked our material and decarbed it prior to the distillation machine. But It takes us too long to complete a second pass. Probably takes us 2 hours to run a liter of second pass through the machine, which doesn’t sound like that’s what your doing.

Sounds to me like something big is up, what temp do you decarb at

Real ccells if you arent trying to worry about bullshit. Ive gotten carts from china for a long time and id get 8 to 10 batches that have a 1-3% defect rate then id get a batch that would all leak. Not with ccells though, never.

3 Likes

We are decarbing at 100-120c , and then when we put in our feed flask our vac gets to pressure of 300 and we have to wait 45 min-1hr for vac to get to like 100 , we also had a small leak vac wouldn’t go under 100.
We bought a reactor hopefully this should help

1 Like

Decarb at 150c with an over head stirrer till all the bubbles are gone, or under vac in your reactor. You need a minimum of 122c to decarb i believe, by going to 150c youll decarb and deterp

3 Likes

I honestly haven’t had one go bad yet. They are non branded ccell carts. Glass w/ ceramic tip. And @ 100 a purchase. They are 1.75 ea. I haven’t had one go bad yet. Though they are for personal and small batches. I usually make 50 at a time. I personally don’t like or use the plastic press top ones.

Check out azpressco.com

Will definetly try it, thank you for your time!

I have some liberty v9s coming today, which seem to have a great reputation. Around $1.70 ea

Also just received samples from iKrusher of three carts. Similar price. Initial impressions are great but will wait another week or two before commenting further. They posted tests on their IG showing heavy metals passed, fwiw.

1 Like

Verified cartridges are really good. They are on the pricier side but you pay for quality. They have a defect of 0.0005%. Give them a shot you won’t be disappointed

Are you affiliated with said carts? Kinda seems like it…

2 Likes

BBTANK is the first manufacturer of all glass cartridge and we actually have the patent for all glass cartridge in both China and USA. I really suggest you to test out and compare the originality of BBTANK X, which is more mature and techinically profesional. Sir, and most of our customers fancy this products a lot, cause it not only reduced the leakage caused by lacking time of capping, but also delivers the purer taste with no clogs.

Whatsapp +86 199 1447 9664
Email: sales27@babytoncig.com

you guys are all looking at fill once carts yes ?

I am after something different as an end user that makes for himself.

I wish to be able to refill my carts and price is not so much a problem.

any suggestions on low quantity carts that are happy to be refilled a few times.

I am get dozens of uses out of a single cart at the moment but its on its way out

and I am finding that the more I push it unless I give it a really good clean with

some solvents it gets a little harsh but once cleaned up there normally good to go again.

I have been cleaning them with boiling ethanol in a beaker on a mag stirrer.