Where's the VERIFIED CBD SLANGERS?!

I am Still looking for CLEAN raw cbd distillate (full or broad). Been seeing alot of dirty distillate I need something clean from a reliable source.I am in the Michigan area lmk what ya got

1 Like

4 Likes

:metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3::gem:

1 Like

Is this clean enough for you? DM me let’s talk

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome🤘🏼

1 Like

Amazing, does anyone know whether many of the Verified CBD Slangers send clean CBD full spectrum to the UK? @JohnnyWalker do you and what is the smallest amount you sell?

Also I only need a small amount 15-20g as need to get making CBD carts right intitally. I plan to need more in the future.

@CuBkD I’ve never sent to the UK. To be transparent my stuff is low THC not THC free. I answered this post thinking the OP wanted visually clean not TFree.

2 Likes

@TheR0z1n if he’s still around

2 Likes

Thanks I seent him a msg

@TheR0z1n do you sell CBD distillate (<0.3 THC)?

Id like to be verified :wink:

Hey brother, yes we do and can ship to the UK. I’d say over 90% of the packages arrive. What prices are you looking at now to see if I can sort something out for you?

I’m in MICHIGAN And we have plenty of clean distillate, do you need THC free or what levels are acceptable .

Is this stuff still fully runny at cooler temps? Looking for something for carts that needs minimum cutting. What’s your pricing?