Where my Oklahoma farmers at?

I’m looking for Oklahoma medical growers interesting in an amazing partnership. I am going to be headed out that way next week with some partners who are interested in speaking with as many people as possible. We are still not announcing much but we are working with one of the top selling country recording artists of all time and they will be in attendance at the meeting (ooh la la). If you are in Oklahoma and would like more info or if you have connections in the state please hit me with your info. We are offering compensation based on contact value.

11 Likes

Give me a shout, I have some people’s out there.

3 Likes

Oops sorry… I’m stoned

4 Likes

Howdy

Better be Garth brooks in character/alter-ego as Chris Gaines.

8 Likes

Who leaked you the info? :laughing:

5 Likes

I have people close to Chris.

5 Likes
2 Likes

When will Bob start hitting the socials?

Ill message you for a phone number.

2 Likes

1 Like

We are just outside of Tulsa with a vertically integrated outfit with indoor, outdoor, extraction and retail.

2 Likes

Like maybe a little more info?
Kinda sketchy, investors are usually jerks.
specialey pedestal people.
What do you bring to the table other than a lick and a promi$e?
Jw

We’re working with a new solventless extraction system that will alleviate several problems we have seen farmers having over the past few years. We are looking to meet in person and discuss potential business relationships. If you’d like to know more send me your contact info and we’ll set up a meeting.

1 Like

Davis Oklahoma/Sulphur Oklahoma. We run a modest processing and grow facility.

Holla if y’all wanna see the lab and some land plots we have.

Hope all is well brotha,

-SM

2 Likes

Throw some photos up! No one will ever hold bitching pictures against you…

2 Likes

Here. Cultivation…distribution…storefronts…commercial kitchen…etc.

1 Like

Processor with a small grow here, the market here is massive but the competition is getting stiffer.

Competition isn’t that stiff per say, it’s educating the dispos on where and what testing labs are consistent. Another starting point, is Oklahomans love for cheap weed and driving market values down as a whole. 80% of dispos have 28-32% thc labeling on flower that looks as if it was grown in the deserts of Mexico. Seeds, seeds, and more seeds in dispo bud. You will be very hard pressed finding quality bud under 300 an ounce plus tax typically. Most dispos have a hard time even paying 2400 for quality indoor, they’d rather have green door for 1200.

Just my two cents, I’ll post pictures today.

4 Likes

2 Likes