Where do people sell hot distillate?

At the price that isolate is down to its almost cheaper just to buy it at this point and cut your stuff down.

I have the way to ship hot disti nation wide but it’s my little trade secret… how we’ve found to circumvent a loop hole. It’s just like idk how I feel about just handing it to the world…

4 Likes

If you can sell it I am producing thc compliant distillate, if I can get 20 liters a week, you can sell it all. All he has to do is call me at 2394504385.

1 Like

Would love to chat!

Don’t take my word for it, but I’ve heard that as long as whatever you are selling is not a finished product you are allowed to transport it.

So with hot distillate, as long as you say this is going to be broken down further into products they can’t give you a hard time

Again, just what I have heard. Don’t take my word for it

3 Likes

The poster’s name suggests they’re located in Oregon.

Dilution won’t get you what you want, and isolate prices are way down. Get it processed and invest in equipment to make your own T-free. Then you can toll for others too! Yay business!

This is the same thing they told us here in North Carolina

3 Likes

Can’t you just remidiate with NaOH which causes the THC to migrate to Aqueous phase? I think I read that hear or on summits page

2 Likes

An unfinished THC laden cbd product can be shipped to a lab or caregiver for remediation to turn it into a finished product. Hot CBD distillate is going for 1500-2k right now and I hear remediation costs 1k per kilo and loses “x” yield in the process. THC compliant CBD kilo goes for what 4500 right now?

1 Like

Dilute in a solvent and then ship it as a hazardous material. You can complete classes with FedEx on it mostly just about labeling it appropriate

2 Likes

I’m not a lawyer, this is not legal or business advise;
In-state transfers TO a licensed processor that specifically intends to remediate it/further processing is fine, just keep your paperwork straight. Out of state transfers, dilute in non denatured ethanol until THC is below 0.3%. Ship it appropriately for hazardous material. If it’s a processor in another state, they can use a roto or ff, what have you, to distill off the ethanol.
Don’t let your hot disty cross state lines. I know people are ‘getting away with it’, but fuck catching a federal case for something you’ve gone out of your way to do legally.

2 Likes

@Siosis I have t free crude oil, around 55% cbd content plus more in minors.

Why are you remediating crude? It’s easentially not worth it when your cost per run is like 150-300$ per kilo if your using flash chrome. Especially when you can charge 750-1000$ per kilo of distillate remediation Through toll contracts

1 Like

This is all in-house material, we have our own full spectrum crude oil that we are remeditating to t free. This way we do not have to formulate crude to sell it.

Selling for what? I’m just saying crude isn’t the money to spend what could have made you 1000$ a liter on crude to remediate it. Send me pricing I’ve ywt to have anyone ask me for thc free crude

1 Like

Only works on thca from what I understand.

That seems reasonable, but how many Leo’s are reasonable, some, for sure.

But what I can’t wrap my head around is how your material, regardless of what it is, could be legally seized and tested. I thought there was no justification for probable cause based on the appearance of smell of cannabis anymore since hemp was deregulated. Has anyone been convicted?

2 Likes

What is remediation? (Newb here)

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. Very clever.

Basically the process of removing remaining thc from the mixture.

1 Like