Where did Greenz go? Nevermind… found him!

Anyone seen @Greenz? Been trying to get in touch with him for a week over money I sent him for some pDC almost 3 weeks ago.

Seen he was on recently and hasn’t returned my messages from a week ago.

Hope he’s okay

2 Likes

I saw the white flame make a post the other day.

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s just my messages not going through and him not ghosting me after sending $645 for the catalyst.

You know… cause that wouldn’t be cool

3 Likes

That’s evidence now buddy. Its going to be Exhibit A.

5 Likes

The what

It’s a line from east bound n down.

8 Likes

Ohhh

Smart

Have the PayPal receipt as well. At this point, just wanna get back my loot. No hard feelings (shit happens).

Me when it was said it was on its way…

The whole “I couldn’t get an invoice” should have been a red flag on my end

1 Like

Brother, welcome to future4200. Lucky u didn’t get taken for ur boots.

6 Likes

:joy: yeah… live and learn. Not the first time I’ve been burnt… won’t be the last, I’m sure.

Just seemed well “respected” but, even the “respected” can screw up :man_shrugging:t2:

If something happened, I get that… shit happens (shipping these days is fucked at best). I just try to give the benefit of the doubt before I make accusations (although my thoughts are I was taken).

1 Like

“Respected” should mean nothing to you if you’ve spent any amount if time in cannabis extraction culture.

1 Like

Lots these folks don’t have access to the amount of isolate they claim to.

1 Like

It did once before… 20 years ago.

But also why I quoted “respected”.

I got my isolate source. This was palladium.

2 Likes

Wasn’t a dig at you by any means

1 Like

Never took it that way… no worries. Just sick of seeing shit like this happen. I can take the hit. What about the others who can’t?

Just pisses me off, ya know?

3 Likes

As it should, let the situation unfold fully before involving people who dont know what’s going on.

1 Like

9 days ago saying it was being shipped. Reached out 3 days later. He’s been on here since then. No response.

It’s unfolded.

Was hoping someone who knows him on here could reach out to him.

1 Like

Such a lame thing to burn someone on, that’s the main reason I don’t think it’s the case.

@Greenz being somewhat respected should be worried about saving face, at least a little bit.

Maybe he took it like $675 to put towards his new f4200 persona.

Jesus probably didn’t think judas would do him dirty tho…

2 Likes

That’s my thoughts exactly. That’s why I’m giving the benefit of the doubt. If his shit went sideways, I’m an understanding guy. Don’t know his situation.

1 Like