Wheezing after dabs?

Has anyone experienced wheezing after taking a dab ? Are there media’s in the product I am smoking ? I believe they use t5, silica, magsil.

Melt the extract in some ethanol. Oil will completely suspend in etho. Powder will settle on the bottom of the vessel

Nothing seems to be getting through I just put some in ethanol. What would cause this wheezing ?

possibly the oil itself. I don’t think most powders would make it from the dab rig into the lungs, as I’m pretty sure most powders used have a much higher boiling point than what most low temp dab at.

I assume a fairly large amount of most powders would have to be inhaled to cause noticeable damage- at least much larger amounts than what might be in a finish product(without being extremely obvious). And as mentioned, I’d be surprised if much made it through a water bong style dab rig.

The most likely culprit would seem to be the dab itself, as seeing how much “reclaim” accumulates in the rig one can only assume the lungs aren’t much better off. And considering smoking/vaping enough of anything can give you a wheeze, I’d have to put my money here.

4 Likes

Covid-19.

21 Likes

Yes, every time. people know me by me death rattle cough. Smoking will effect your lungs period, you can even develop asthma.

4 Likes

If I rip a vape pen for over a couple weeks straight, i start weeezing like a 60 year old man. lol I love them for road trips etc, but I definitely have to exercise self control.

Dabs don’t seem to do it to me.

4 Likes

If you are out of shape or overweight/obese like most of the country I would start there. I dab more than anyone I know and can take huge rips all day every day and don’t cough like my obese friends. If you are healthy and not a fatty then try a different supplier and see if you notice a difference. I don’t use powders cus my shit is already light and clean and I am worried about losing terps running CRC.

8 Likes

Lol this is the best reply. I think you just got my MoM vote

2 Likes

just means you can’t hang with the big boyz, you gotta take little baby booger sized dabs
:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s the terpenes, your lungs are probably sensitive to them. Try dabbing no-terp extract and see if the same thing happens.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha you would never fit the 1/2 carat diamonds I dab in a babies nose.
Maybe baby elephant booger size

I thought maybe terpenes to. It’s just weird it came out of no where I do also smoke cigarettes and vape but I always have and never experienced these issues I use to take monster .5 dabs and now I can barely handle a .1 the weird thing is it has only happened to me and my friend no one eles. I’m think maybe it is the terpenes

I would put it more on the cigs and vaping.

3 Likes

I dont cough period. I dab 1g+ week of distillate, plus 2g carts, plus sauce/sugar.

Zero coughing. And I take big rips from my rig and pens.

1 Like

Yea I have never had this issue it is all new within the last 2 months of me smoking my crc

Cuts have an issue with some ppl. Be it terpenes, mct, pg/vg.

Exactly my thoughts but my buddy who smokes neither and only crc shatter is experiences the same problems as me

1 Like

I am going to stop adding the terpenes to the shatter and see if that helps

1 Like

I notice added terpenes definitely do it for me. Especially in a vape pen. I will wheeze and cough a lot after using a heavily terped cart. Meanwhile unflavored distillate doesn’t make me cough at all.

1 Like