Whats up - D8 - New Biz Idea

Whats up,

New member, so if this is in the wrong spot please move it. Came across your site doing research on D8 - that my friend turned me onto. I have read stuff at cleancarts, I have read the Delta8 reddit. A lot of other places I have read about Delta 8 in about 2-3 days. I live in an illegal weed state, and dont know when I will be back to a legal one for souvenirs like Im used to doing.

Seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding d8. An aside I have to this post is, are there ANY places that have pretty clean Delta8 in terms of metals, pesticides etc that one can consume? Honestly, if a company pops up for d9 in their lab results, as I have seen from @kcalabs during my reading, I dont really care. That is on them if they want to take that risk. I care more about the “clean aspect” as I have just laid out, and whatever other categories I might not know about.

So back to the idea. It has to do with d8 being a new consumer good. The current consumer good is only controlled by a few companies. Not talking anything that is out there like honey sticks, chapstick, shampoo, dog treats, and whatever else. D8 has the the POTENTIAL to be used as a prescription for certain surgery patients too. When I was doing research I stumbled on PubMed and started looking around there and read a study. If this is a viable business idea, I can reach out to the name on the published study to get more info about the medical side. The consumer side is where we start

Anyway, while I was reading about Delta8, and really what has bugged me about the whole “weed industry,” is the transparency, and consistency, from a consumer perspective. A lot of this movement needs to make weed a real business and that is how you get the people that matter to leave you alone. A real business doesnt mean one that just makes money - thats only scalable if everything else is working efficiently. This has nothing to do with anyone here if you are in the weed business. I dont know the industry like you do, I dont know you personally, Im not really in it - although trying to be at some point, but this is just what I observe from a consumer standpoint. And I could be totally wrong in my observation, if I am, just tell me.

I see that @Future was able to make crystalised d8 which seems to be the consensus around here that it is the real deal? I say some of these things to let you know I have read around here - considering some might be apprehensive to talk to a new account.

The general population is, has been, and will continue trending in one direction for a while. There is one important benchmark, although not the only one, when it comes to which products will stay in the market place. If I was going to be in the weed game, I would be my name. There are a few key things to take away from business like Amazon and apply it to weed. I know how to do it. With slick marketing (think like Apple), and a good product to back it up, then I think the business is viable. Add a way to use this medical study as part of the campaign, and you could be well on your way.

Ideas arent protected, I know, but Id like to be involved and make money too lmao so Im trying to be vague and open at the same time.

Thanks for your time and the help with my current d8 no d9 etc situation.

D8, Lol.

1 Like

Reddit D8 forum. Lol. The leader of their “ministry of truth” for D8 got laughed out of here.

If you want " transparency and consistency" like you say, you would use @kcalabs for their science first, integrity and reliability.

1 Like

reefer? ya I read a thread on here where he was commenting too.

LIke i said I am new to d8, just a heavy d9 user who hasnt smoked it in a while. Saw it as an alternative for the time being. But I am also business minded. It is what it is.

@thefeds… should I tell him you’re the plug?

3 Likes

Read a bunch of the threads here, there are dozens. Look at the concerns people have, then dig in on those. Sort the data and come up with a solid opinion. Then ask your question and be open to the merits of other people’s points. If you still feel that you’re informed enough to know what the potential pitfalls are, and can develop a plan to deal with them, go for it. If you want people to give you the greenlight to embark on a journey it sounds you may not have fully educated yourself about yet, you may find a lack of encouragement.

Lots of the info is crap. Almost all of it is biased one way or another. It’s your job to sort it. Once you have, everyone will be happy to help you with the details

4 Likes

wussup?

2 Likes

I got another one for you homie

2 Likes

Then ask your question and be open to the merits of other people’s points. If you still feel that you’re informed enough to know what the potential pitfalls are, and can develop a plan to deal with them, go for it. If you want people to give you the greenlight to embark on a journey

I have read the concerns and can deal with them as I kind have laid out in my first post. The point of my post wasnt to get a greenlight. It was to get a possible investor if they felt like knowing more than what I put here.

Regarding the OP:

6 Likes

Good luck, I hope you do have it all figured out. I do not think you’re going to find an investor by saying you read a bit on reddit and have an idea but good luck nontheless

4 Likes

They can always talk to me in private and make their own decisions based upon my answers. And if they dont find an answer satisfactory then they can choose to stop asking questions and think whatever they want. But I stand by what I said and will answer any questions they have.