What to pack my wholesale disty in

I have an order for a few kilos of Disty and the buyer requests that they be placed in 1-2 kilo wide mouth jars. Does anyone have a brand or type of jar they prefer because I am going to start selling and packaging like this more often. My concern is that i want something that is safe to heat.

1 or 2 quart Ball mason jars work fine
Pyrex 1000ml media bottles are better

8 Likes

I dig these. About 3$ each and they’ll never break on you. They can also handle a boil no problem should you need to melt them down.

4 Likes

Definitely suggest pyrex, wouldn’t go with anything else we have about a .3% or less break rate. On 20,000 kgs

5 Likes

Your client is asking for these. Unless he is asking for Pyrex wide mouth jars. You can order these on uline and get fast shipping. These are a great option that is much cheaper than Pyrex and save a few bucks with shipping. Holds up to 1850g per.

1 Like

Icwhatudidthere

4 Likes

XD compliant busts vs compliant or bust?

1 Like

Dude, THANK YOU! Just ordered a case bc I’m sick of glass jars and the fact that they can handle boiling is schweet!

4 Likes

Most welcome my friend! Teamwork makes the dreamwork!

3 Likes

I think there should be a new industry standard that wholesale disty is distributed in packing peanuts. Just pour it out and coat them as best you can. The number of busts will be lower and consumers will be grateful for the amount they get in each shipment.

1 Like

We have these borosilicate media bottles with wide GL80 caps at 11.99 each when you grab a case of 30.

4 Likes

I’d hope it was a joke on compliance because breaking 600 jars would suck even at 20,000 bottles filled.

Lol

3 Likes

0.3%, not 3%! A horror show that’d be indeed

2 Likes