What the hell is up with WikiJane

@sidco most of the links are trying to show me lemonparty?

https://wikijane.com/draft/breakingdabs_distillation_tek?rev=1620175315

1 Like

I thought I did this but apparantly not, it is now registered user changes only. I will go through and delete/revert those pages.

7 Likes

Wtf dudeā€¦

2 Likes

2 Likes

Curiosity killed the catā€¦
T_T

3 Likes

yeah, been going on for a while. Since I first looked at it. I just thought it was some kind of weird joke and left it alone. It would really be nice if there was some actual information on there, though.

This is an old revision of the document!

LOL! Yeah you can definitely see the ā€œoldā€ part.

Time to go scrub the eyes with some cute goat parkour videos.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™m just playing. I didnā€™t watch the video so I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Normal f4200 mod response

giphy (24)

6 Likes

@sidco maybe take the wikijane down for a bit if you are too busy to scrub it?

3 Likes

I changed my hosts file a long time ago to block shock sites, I wasnā€™t aware it was visible for everyone else :sweat_smile:

I too use an ad blocker which hid a lot of it from me. All that being said, I did the scrub (including revision history), enabled user only edits and they have to be manually approved. Someone really really likes lemon party, it doesnā€™t look like a bot either, just a weird dedicated user.

9 Likes

Do u know which user yet??? Maybe give that member a lemon party lover tag???

Iā€™m sure someone can come up with something more poetic.

6 Likes

ā€œOld Nutā€

4 Likes

Lmfaooo

1 Like

So, the cat had to watch some les p**n to set itself straight again.
:worried:

gotta say I love how many people clicked(and continue to click) a link that was obviously disclosed as one of the oldest and most prominent shock sites of all time

5 Likes

goatse

and then the terrorist version, totse

1 Like

i think the worst was tubgirl, or one guy one jar ā€¦ definitely one guy one jar. itā€™s just hard to stomach.

3 Likes