What the going rates for water soluble CBD?

Does anyone know what the going prices for water soluble CBD is? And how it’s priced?

1 Like

We (SoluScience) specializes in water soluble CBD. Our product is a physical flake that is 20% potent (200,000 mg of CBD). SoluScience sells this for $3900 per kilogram for single units. The flake can be mixed at 9 parts RO water to 1 part flake and a syrup can be made for tinctures. In addition, this is a very good product for beverage manufactures as our product is crystal clear in water. SoluScience has patent pending technology that creates a hydrogen bond to the water.

SoluScience has water soluble CBG, CBD, CBN, and full and broad spectrum distillates.

Contact me for ordering or to ask any additional questions.

Travis
SoluScience
Boulder, Colorado

2 Likes

We sell 10% CBD Water Soluble powder for $1000 per kg

1 Like

Hey Travis,

I’m looking to find out what it would cost for a Kilogram of Water Soluble CBG Distillate?

What would the cost be if I was supplying the CBG Distillate to be water solubilized? And how much does 1 kilogram equate to in a water solubilized flake?

Look forward to hearing from you.

How much is for 20%?

If you supply the CBG, the cost is $1900 per output kg of the flake (20% potency - 200,000mg active).

If we supply the CBG, the cost is $7400 per output kg of the flake (20% potency - 200,000mg active).

Give us a call if you want to order 1-800-945-4829

Travis
SoluScience
Boulder, Colorado

This is outrageously expensive…

I could sell a much stronger powder for half the cost, or an equivalent of it in a concentrated water solution. I just need to do some R/D to see how concentrated I can make the solution.

@MyThirdEye_1 - Producing a nano encapsulated product that sits between the water molecules in a suspension can be produced for much less using spray vap technology. Our molecule stays bonded to the water, it is not encapsulated. Therefore, our technology will test on COAs. Crystal clear in water and on-set times of 3 to 9 minutes.

Yes, but do you have to pay to maintain GMP, ISO, etc.? Those costs have to be factored into a sales price unfortunately. Not saying his price is 100% fair, but there are significant ancillary costs plus recouping the R&D.

Yes, this is true. R&D, cGMP, ISO 9001 all have significant costs associated with them. Our pricing is based on what other very large processing companies that have water soluble technology charge. If their pricing comes down, so will ours. We believe we have one of the best products out there.

Travis
SoluScience
Boulder, Colorado

2 Likes

I’m in the early phase of certification for our facilities so I’m painfully aware of how expensive it is heh.

Edit: Out of curiosity, why did you pass on ISO 22002?

@Estokha - Our water soluble technology has many different promising applications, including fertilizers, vitamins, pharmaceuticals, etc. not just food.

2 Likes

Yes that’s painfully obvious. You could make triple or maybe even quadruple your cost by providing it at a reasonable price, but you’re gonna ride the greed wave and charge 1000+%. I get it. It’s common in this industry.

Our total cost to produce a kg of cbd is under $600 (including all ancillary costs) and then $360 to turn that 1 kg of cbd into 3.5kg of a stronger powder than what you are offering. Will I start charging 13,650 for what I spent under 1000 to make? No. I’m happy w selling a kilo of more potent material for a 1/3 of your price.

Theres plenty of money to make retailing too :slight_smile:

I’m well aware of the costs of setting up a cGMP facility, our 10k+ lb facility going online very soon.

3 Likes

I need a few grams for r and d if you can help me out. I will pay np

Pricing for water-soluble cannabinoids is dependent on many variables.

1. Cannabinoid of choosing (CBN, CBD, CBC, CBG, etc. . .)
  2. Is the client supplying the cannabinoids or is the processor?
  3. What is the desired concentration of the end product? (We produce products from 1.5% up to 25% in powder or liquid form)
  4. Does the client want a powder or a liquid?
  5. Does the client want any water-soluble flavoring or terpenes added to the final product?
  6. How many kg is the client purchasing?
  7. Is it a spot buy or a processing contract?
  8. Does the client have any particular packaging requirements, ingredient requirements, special requests?
  9. I’m sure I missed a couple variables, but those are the basics of what we take into account when pricing out projects.

We are happy to price out any project for any client small or large. We frequently have stocked items that can go out for samples. We have a white-label and private-label manufacturing line that can take your water-soluble cannabinoids straight into consumer-ready products. DM for more information or if you would like samples to get you started.

10% of what? 10% of the solution is CBD so for every 250mL there would be 25mg of CBD? What’s the concentration of CBD? Define 10%.

@SendySally

If you start with a kilogram of isolate, say 99% pure CBD. It should have 990g or 990,000mg of active molecule (CBD). One kilogram of 10% water-compatible product should have 99,000mg of active molecule. So for every gram of 10% water-compatible product made from 99% CBD you should have 99mg of active molecule of CBD.

Sorry in advance if I did my math wrong, I tried to triple check it, but it’s been a long day.

1 Like

Jesus Christ we produce this for about $400. How is anyone supposed to be profitable with what your charging.

Meant to dm

Hello,

Id love to get in touch with you and talk about water soluble CBD. Im currently working on a line of cbd tea and wanted to see if you could help. Email me at rrraymondtx@gmail.com