What size and how many oil intake holes do you guys prefer?

Recently went to a local vape store to grab some cartridges for personal use. Love the bigger size of it (12mm x 72mm) and assumed it would hit well with its ceramic coil and 1.6 oil intake size but did not realize it had only 2 intake holes opposed to the usual 4 I see.

I’m having trouble getting nice hits with 91% distillate oil and 10% terps added.

Not going to add any dilute as this is for personal use and am hoping 3-5% more terps will do it good.

So what do you guys personally like?

What brand are the carts?

It doesn’t say :roll_eyes: just got a few from local shop in los angeles

A9 and C9 carts from Vnice are great. I’m partial to the C9 since they’re threaded together rather than just being pressed or epoxied. This is especially important with high terpene blends, as the carts that are epoxied together can fall apart (the bottoms fall off in pockets or when removing the cart from the battery).

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this actually. Everyone’s trying to get bigger intakes, but I actually prefer the way it hits when the hole sizes are smaller, but want the flow to still be right. Considered if more holes were there it might better fully saturate the atomizer while still maintaining a slower draw/flow. I imagine this could also be controlled somewhat by a bottom airflow controller band thing. Thoughts on this anyone? Anyone tried a >4 hole cart?
I see @qma posted about a 5 hole cart. Did you try it? Did the 5 hole design lead to it’s greater desirability?

To me I noticed a more larger holes my hits don’t fad to bad taste when hitting to long… Probably bc what u said keeping it more saturated

I like more for sure so far

2 Likes

Hell yeah, people kill for them tank kings. I’d kill for their plug. Or to find another one so I can send it out to @Ascent. Best cart I have ever tried.

2 Likes