What’s the best Extraction machine for making crude?!?!

Damn what supplier was that.

I’ll ask, not sure. Also, the chiller was already there so its just tje jacketed fuge

Iron Fist Extractors EX-40, 60, or 80. Super high quality system, standard with jacketed columns and solvent vessel, a Haskell recovery system, Hubber chillers…also very customizable. IronFistUSA(.)com

We can custom build ethanol or hydrocarbon extractors to fit your application, at a more than reasonable price. We’re installing a 600-800lb/8hr shift butane plant over the next two weeks, we would love to have you come check it out!

5 Likes

If anyone needs quality extraction equipment with units ranging from 2000 to 20,000Lbs in 20hours

No Winterization , no sugars, and decarboxylates in the system. Ready for distillation right out of the unit.

Only one pass distillation needed for crystallization everytime.

Have extracted clean crude down to 2% aggregate biomass. Large units are manufactured in Turkey with American and European electrical components, all UL listed and smaller units are sourced from around the world including China, but also include UL listed components if required. Chillers can be explosion proof but highly recommend against it and placing chillers outside of the control area to keep costs lower and avoid any compliance issues.

Contact me here or us at Smith-systems.com if you are interested.

1 Like

Please post a picture of this unit
Yust curious how you solved /setup the
System

1 Like

I’ll be uploading pics and videos later this month

You got the chinese making your auto-cad designs? Smells like CAXA to me.

Have you done heavy metal testing on the crude extracted using this fuge?

I don’t have the results but yes. All our oil is screened for heavy metals and pesticides prior to sale. So far so good. If any of the surface metal begins to separate I’ll definitely watch it closer.

Believe someone is actually selling purge lab setup for cheap on here. Edit: they have it sold already

Cool thanks, that was one concern. Heard some of the chinese fuges leach heavy metals and other nasties

This sounds pretty dope. Any pictures?

1 Like

Yes the setup is nearly complete. We coated their booth with fire retardant and are putting in anti static epoxy flooring, should be commissioning soon.

2 Likes

Will this take in Hexane or heptane?

What company did you buy your centrifuge from?

1 Like