What’s the best Extraction machine for making crude?!?!

Looking into to running 200-300lbs trim in 8 hours. Purge labs, bhogard, there are so many company and not many for large scale. Let me know your input.

2 Likes

For butane : bizzy bee extractors
,Precision extracts,bhogart,and purge
For ethanol extractions ACE spinner,delta cup and Precision extracts

4 Likes

Looking for more the. Just names!! I have bhogard 8columns. I guess to be more specific I’m looking for someone with personal experience with a couple diffrent machines. Magnanimous or atlas, what it run really. Like the bhogard bro in a 16 hour shift with socks can do nothing nearly close to what they claim. With mods and 15k recovery pump.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry man thougt yoo meant who makes that size
I work with butane but that is not even close to what Info You want
I get the volumes You want but i work Bucket teck butane and i can not recomend iT to Any one

1 Like

If your trying to just run crude purge labs machines all day . Any tube system is no match. No packing just throw material in the atlas. Two mvps (or a corken) on a 100l setup with two atlas will get u at 300 in 8hrs . Was runnning 1200 a day with two of their machines 4 atlases

1 Like

Literally all I needed to hear. Appreciate you! I have been looking at the purge labs stuff and got quotes but really can’t find many people running them.

@SONOFJACK If you need help or want to talk more dm me I’ve run a bunch of their machines. honestly the guys their really don’t know how to run them.and The way they have em set up and sell them the machine will not work properly/efficiently

1 Like

Lost your number trying to get you down like we spoke about

@SONOFJACK Just dm’d you

1 Like

@710enigmatic, Do you think flipping the tank causes as fast of saturation just as much as constant agitation from stirring?

I’d love to make you a system to accomplish this! DM me if you’re interested

1 Like

Iron Fist makes and awesome machine. I suggest an ex40 or Ex60. But you will need some upgrades to get the most out of it. Check out their website: ironfistusa(dot)com

I know this is old, but i ran a bfe for yrs and easily ran 125 a day by my self with ljt teying hard. I can give or show you some tips and tricks to make that think a race horse. Tou also wont lose nearly as much solvent as the purge lab stuff

1 Like

Ugh precision and delta your going to pay sooooo much more money then necessary. If you need a machine that does 40-50 pounds a load get China unless it has to be UL and even then China has that to.

Centeifuges just Arnt that complicated that it needs to be engineered here.

And if you realllly want American don’t pay more then 80k for something that does 40-50 pounds a load. I can point you in the right direction.

But if I can get a 20,000 Chinese centrifuge that is automated, jacketed, and works just fine why the fuck is delta in business still? Basically clueless people spending mad money or good marketing idk yet

I had a buddy who took over a lab where precision had their way with them. Precision had them paying like 450,000 for a system that did something like 300-400 pounds in a 10 hour shift and it only took it to crude… didn’t do filtration or winterization either. Like WTFFFF

7 Likes

That all being said you gotta take a vacation to Florida dawg. We set you up right down her

7 Likes

Where in Florida does one have to visit to get set up🧐

Huh? Watchu mean?

Just playing along haha, maybe I should’ve asked what part of Florida should one vacation too

The 15k china centrifuge we have spins out 70lb bags of wet biomass at -70 and never bats an eye. Best China buy to date.

2 Likes

You pay the premium for American made goods and HOPEFULLY service and maintenance.

But Chinese is just as good if your supplier is decent.

2 Likes