What powder and ratio for 1lb crc kit

I just bought a 1lb CRC canister it is a 3x6 canister with 5 micron sinerated disk just wondering what the best powder and ratio is to get lighter and golden color dabs and helpor links are appreciated

All the info is here dude, fuck that search buttons butthole.

Also might want to do a little more research on your filtration staging.

5 Likes

What link cant find any solid information on ratio and what powders work the best

All I’m giving you

Because I was able to find it all here myself, you just have to put in the time…like anything else you want to do in life.

And seriously, look into your filtration staging a little bit more.

Rant done, not trying to ruffle any feathers. But there is so much fucking info here, and posts like this are becoming more frequent…

4 Likes

One more: B80 or W1

1 Like

We at last need what media you’re using.

I also argue bed depth has an important part of it too

Me? I do about a 1:1 - 1:2 ratio of expected oil to medias generally, but I also have been trying similar amounts through a smaller diameter column and it seems to be getting better results.

But don’t just trust me, I’m running smaller amounts so my experience may differ from someone running a larger amount, research some more.

Edit: for reference, I’m running about a 1/2# at a time

3 Likes

I’m sitting here measuring my powders roughly with cups…

Lol

Simple man.

5 Likes

With w1 and b80, a dixie cup ends up being just about right for me haha.

Your way works just fine from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

i wouldn’t attempt without a prefilter system you’ll clog that filter right up

2 Likes

What do you mean pre filter this is the crc and this is my machine

You are needy.

And that’s only one way to say it. Word it differently and you will have another 100 results…

Start reading.

5 Likes

Not needy just dont understand what yoh mean by prefilter it runs through 3 150 micron mesh filters and 2 25 micron filters before the crc and dont get on hear posting nonsense lkk3e that this is for learning and educational purposes not to throw shade

Look at all the info in the link and posts above…

I gave you two solid choices for powders/media

A link that explains my n2 pressures, media ratios and solvent selection

And showed you that there is an insane amount of info on filtration, if you use the search bar.

Have fun!

4 Likes

haha, the Hansel just spoon-fed you what you wanted! There should be a section on this website where people can ask for help who are too lazy/illiterate to the digging themselves. somewhere for the redundant posts to get moved too (I made a post nearly identical to this one, opps)

3 Likes

…and, the “correct” ratio of magic dirt to biomass is going to be

a) material dependent (how old is that shit?!?)
b) be dependent on the desired ending color (you want WHITE?..or something that looks natural?!?)

those two also affect which powder(s) you want to use…

the temperature at which you perform this trick, how fast you flow your solution through the media (slow often works better, sometimes you get that whether you like it or not), and the aspect ratio of your bed (depth vs area) ALL affect the “ideal” ratio of material to absorbent, so the real answer is give it a go, take notes. figure out how many cups you need.

9 Likes

I am going for a natural color and it is about a month old and is outdoor i have heard b80 is good but i have no experience with crc and just wanted some base guidelines

The problem is we have been asked this same exact question countless times now at this point.

How many times are we supposed to retype things out every time someone wants this information?

Honest question? I really want to know how many times you’d be ok doing it.

PLUS WE ALL JUST GAVE YOU SOME CRYSTAL CLEAR ANSWERS. JESUS.

do you have any evidence that you need magic dirt?

a lot can happen to a bag of weed in a month.

so looking at Search results for 'B80 ratio' - Future4200 would make sense.

again: your material and setup are unique. you will absolutely have to try this to know how much media to use.

understand that the question you’ve asked has been answered hundreds of times. Ratios of media for CRC on 5 units of trim slabs?

2 Likes