What is this thing?

I think it’s a dosing pump, but got it as a lot with another surplus auction.

What the fook is this thing

Looks like it’s supposed to drive a peristaltic pump head.

1 Like

Stepper motor maybe?

Can you get it power? Any other writing on there?

Doesn’t look like any dosing pump I have but :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve checked everything and it seems like it’s from the Era of the nazis…

Can’t find jack shit…

2 Likes

Lol this is just my best guess what with everything in german. Don’t let my smooth brain coerce your instinctual response.

1 Like

What’s the back look like?

1 Like

Looks like no fuckin help.

@roiplek where u at cuz

1 Like

I’ll take it apart and post the guts so I’m not just asking stupid questions.

B Braun makes medical gear. It’s probably an old syringe pump or something for pumping infusions.

Just a guess. I’ll keep digging - I love this kinda shit.

1 Like

B braun doesn’t have any information for me. I contacted them directly and they treated me like a crazy person.

Maybe u can elicit a better response. Lol.

1 Like

Actually here look:
Renal Therapies

Looks like that pump style maybe.

1 Like

I don’t think so, I’ll post another picture of it.

I can call them tomorrow if I have time. You gotta get through to a tech guy - a lot of these dudes are at home and will shoot the shit with you if you’re cool and you can mine a lot of info.

I was avoiding getting in touch with a tech because so many other companies have shown that it’s a futile effort. But I will do so if you think its the right move. Not many options lol there’s nothing readily available on the internet.

I’ve checked.

:woman_shrugging: They have 63,000 employees someone has to know what it is and how to make it work.

You want it to be a peristaltic I assume?

No power?

You’re definitely missing a piece IMO. Whatever made that circle wear mark - unless you have it out of frame. Should be a plastic cover and the rollers

1 Like

I just assumed it was a peristaltic pump due to the corrosion marks kind of looking like what you might see on that kind of pump.

The dose/time dial is what made think it was a dosing pump.

1 Like

I was originally thinking of using this peristaltic pump head on the “dosing pump”

3 Likes