What Is the most efficient etoh Extraction system on the market right now>

Hey I am wondering what ya’ll think is the most efficient ethanol extraction system available now and why?

Also what do you believe is the most cost efficient> best bang for your buck?

thanks all!

Not that easy of a question. There are several very efficient options depending on what your end goal is, ethanol capacity, the amount of biomass you want to process each day/week/month, workforce, power capacity, space, and more. The lowest entry costs is a bunch of dry ice, an insulated bucket, a pump, pressure filter, and a Rotovap.

I have used the spray vap from CES and was able to process apprx 300-500 Lbs, per machine per day working around the clock. 3 person crew. pull around 30 kgs non decarbed non winterized per day. wondering if there is anything more efficient out there for cheaper?

@Champone How efficient is are your systems? how much does it cost you to produce?

Does anyone have experience with trusteel, Pinnacle, CES etc.

Ces is laughable after you scale to a real system.

Pinnacles SRS and AES is definitely pricey, but its built to hit over 2000lbs in a normal workday.

Best extractor for its dollar seems to be @Photon_noir s centrifugal unit, but i havent ran one yet

Bizzy Bee doesnt really have a good ethanol extractor, but their falling film can keep pace with the AES.

Ive never ran Trusteels evaporators but they seem to keep the pace well.

Other than that you have the capna setup, which seems pretty meh
And the Delta Separator CUP15, which will go through 200-250 lbs in a shift

Or Dutsche Process which is just a large engineering firm that wised up to the industry, I wouldnt support them

2 Likes

Dutsche is overpriced by a factor of 100X. Got a full system quote and was not impressed at all.

1 Like

Yeah they just have some big stainless vessels they can travel around with that look pretty and grab peoples attention.

They dont do their own manufacturing either, theyre just an engineering company