What Conferences Do You Plan to Attend in 2020?

Hello All.

Happy New Year to the Future4200 Community.

What Conferences do you plan on attending for 2020?

Thanks You.

3 Likes

mjbizcon… but I’m looking for more!

Anyone know of any in the northwest? Portland does one that I’ll attend.

1 Like

Almost anyone there is a glg meeting at in the US!

1 Like

Pack Expo, MJ Biz, and the GLG Expo/Con that’s being thrown around hopefully.

I don’t see myself going back to mj biz - it was too unorganized and diluted down with knockoff equipment or formulated products or branding companies or cart manufacturers etc. If they would just categorize the floor plan it would be much more effective. It also just generally wasn’t very impressive, its more effective for me to just talk to individual vendors than exhaust myself weeding through interns explaining to me how cold solvent is cold just to find a small number of potentially useful pieces of equipment.

I’ve been trying to go to more fine chemical and engineering type conferences (Chem Show was by far the best I’ve been to in terms of useful vendors and networking and meeting real engineers, Pack Expo, CPhI Worldwide, Refining and Petrochemicals).

4 Likes

The AOCS shows are super nice, the perfect combination of equipment providers for processing edible oils, super high level PhD talks, exactly the things you wish MJBizCon was

3 Likes

I’ll look into it, thanks for the recommendation!

Going the Hemp and CBD Expo in Birmingham, United Kingdom today and tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

Spannabis in March
Hash Bash in April
Cannacon OKC in May

4 Likes

At MoCann, going to Vegas in April and Dec. Hitting Columbus, OH cause it’s local

Want to create a show/expo for the PNW? We’ve been kicking the idea around…

Mjbizcon, and the local ones.

There are plenty of labs and industry people in the NW. I’m sure it would be a decent idea.

1 Like

I am going to this one:

Cannabis Science Conference in Baltimore, MD
April 6-8, 2020

Thanks

1 Like

Cannabis Science Conference in Portland was good the first 2 years. This last year was a little meh. Getting pretty tired of conventions in general, good for networking I guess.