What beans are ya popping in 2021

So what gear are ya popping for 2021?

I have 4 packs of jungle boys gear and a few freebie packs.

3 in the pic and slurricane incoming in the mail .

13 Likes

Red hot cookies, vanilla frosting, and also picked up peach crescendo and crescendo rbx1 from ethos.

1 Like

Let’s see the rest!

1 Like

got a few strains to pheno hunt… we have these that are already mothers that we just haven’t flowered yet.

Wedding cake
Pit kush
Critical kush
Black sugar rose
Marmalade
White Russian Early version
11 rose
Tropicana
Cali dream
Very cherry
Lemon garlic
Gigabud
Sensi star
Delicious candy
Garlic onion
Blueberry muffin
Bubblegum boogy
Magic melon
Blueberry Cookies
Purple wreck
Slightly stupid
Bubblegum skunk
Forbidden Zit
Boogeyman
Chronic widow
LSD
Da Purp

and these as seeds

8 Likes

These might get popped soon.

10 Likes

GDP x unknown cookies from Surfr I plan on working through, I’m gonna save the point break/terpee slurpee until I’m in a better spot

Also working some of the $20 masonic packs, a few wilson F2 and the TKT CPT trop f2 wilson

the Thug Pug stuff is also getting saved for a while, I’ll probably dig into the natural gas next

6 Likes

crescendo smelt up and down my street with new phresh filters. But it lost alot of scent upon curing. It was wweird to see the dog walkers pointing at my house and making it stinks motions.

2 Likes

Dry/cure slower if trimming wet to bring the smells back.

1 Like

at that time im not sure but my house typically runs humid and I cant control i with the crap ac unit. I think the humidity was ruining the filters effectiveness. I bought a window ac unit last year- the only one in the subdivision using a window ac.

I use my shut down flower room for the dry spot. 5 days on racks, 5 days burping on trays and in 2gal ziplock until rh is 65%. Then into jars burping daily for 25 mins until rh is 55%. Then burp 1x weekly until 50%.
Done

tortilla chips get soft in my house. its bad gutters and ac and I never can time when to get everything clean and get the work done. The ac guys my landlord uses are asshole scammers who install a unit without vacing the lines and then short the unit and leave with a wire shorted and untested WTF? I yelled at him last time and you dont wanna make enemies when growing.

For the new maybe some gummy punch, joe exotic, KC5, MAC.

Old school I’m reminiscing on some AlphaD, Apollo11, Mass Super Skunk, ChemDD, Snow Goose.

3 Likes

Got an early start. For sure I have some Mac and jelly that are about 4" tall and I have to check the rest.

6 Likes

Rocking my sonoma seeds freebies and the gummy punch I bought. Thanks to @FicklePickle for the contest winning freebies and @Thetetraguy for having the gummy punch strain. Gonna be picking up some more soon. As they say buy local, This forum is local for me. Gotta feed the hand that feeds.

9 Likes

I’m have a few packs of ethos(cheese, apex, Quattro kush) dvg( brandy wine & hot rod) and two packs of thug pug (pbb & mule fuel) beans in shot glasses as we speak.

2 Likes

Had 4 Tongue Splashers peel shell on New Year’s Day

8 Likes

Gotta mix of sweet and sour so far.

9 Likes

2 Likes