Wfe terp strip/ 1st run

hi again guys. i had a question regarding my terp strip / 1st run. so we just got the feed flask back from the repair shop and got it up and running again. now mind you, ive never used/ run a WFE unit before. so far, every time i come back from lunch break and i go to resume my work, im getting nothing fractioning off to the terp side. my boss seems to think that there may be no terps to strip for various reasons but i have my doubts. maybe you guys can haelp me figure out whats going on and how i change it.

Settings? How was the material extracted? How was it preprocessed? Lots of missing info

1 Like

EtoH extracted, winterized for no less than 24 hrs, then run through a 6 micron filtration unit, then roto vaped, and finally decarbed. as for my settings, internal condenser set to 45c, main body set to 135c, feed flask set to 110c, rpms between 300-400.

i was told to keep the vac between 60-80 mtorr

You’ve 100% got at least high temp heads in your stuff still…. How are you metering your feed rate?

what do mean by high temp heads??? im visually metering the feed rate. we dont have any instruments to monitor that.

You’ve got a whole lot more reading to do, how fast is the flow going in?

1 Like

I’d try turning evaporator up to 150C and maybe raise your vacuum to around 100-200 micron and try again.

You might need to lower your condenser settings to around 20C. If you get a lot of terps in your cold trap or pump oil reduce condenser temp more and try that.

That’s how I’d approach it as 135C might work but could be a little cool.

@XrangerX420X

1 Like