Were can you buy fresh frozen trim on the east coast

Hey I’m on the east coast an looking for some fresh frozen trim or small buds something affordable to do a first live run enough to make a small batch of live diamonds trying a now sop so something with a good count of thca in it is needed

2 Likes

Easy place would be to grow it yourself.

Bc if the grower you find on the east coast let’s his wet flower go , he usually processes it too

1 Like

Yea I know it’s not easy but has to be someone out there I just cant grow myself atm till I move

Fresh frozen… trim?

3 Likes

Yea trim or small buds I can run for live dimond run

what I’m hearing is

who on earth trims wet and saves the trim separate??

and I totally agree.

although I must admit I’ve actually trimmed a couple of plants before cutting them down/up to throw in the freezer to process.

joked with the boss that it upped the cannabinoid content because they thought there were herbivores munching on them (it did up the cannabinoid content in the extract…).

pretty sure the “trim” was simply composted.

4 Likes

Good luck on that one lol.

You can make diamonds with cured material just fine, no need for ff. Not sure why’d you even think that.

2 Likes

I really shortly stopped running my flower after comparing it to the trim. Fresh frozen when I was growing.

Good trim from dank stuff like I was growing , the trim made extract THE EXact same just not as much.

I also stopped running LIVE and started drying it a week. My clients couldn’t tell difference other than color. I felt like I got more also

I take ppls trash that’s destined for compost all the time now and turn it Into lb wet loud resin sugar

4 Likes

That with the CrC tec?