Well... wtf. Wack drugs disguised as weed?

2 Likes

what the actual fuck is going on here?

2 Likes

How is that cost effective? Isnt fenty $$$ vs a dime bag of schwag?

3 Likes

I would guess either it’s not being sold at weed prices, or this is intentional. I seriously doubt a street dealer is selling quantities of a higher priced drug at weed prices.

2 Likes

So meth, fentanyl and tramadol in the same bag? The addicts I know wouldn’t even want that? I wonder if they messed up the test results.

I’d hope not, drug testing is relatively simple at this point. The pictures barely look like weed to me, so, I doubt there’s even any bud in it.

Have you heard the stories of north Korea sending this kind of stuff into America along with counterfeit currency to help destabilize the economy?

Tramadol

Thays what these FN dr’s pass out vs norcos for pain. Sheet doesnt work for a dayum.

2 Likes

That shit looks like a junkie’s dream. If it gets you fucked up…a junkie wants it. Just look at the fentanyl market. Years ago dope addicts didnt want any of that shit in their dope…now they mostly seek out fentanyl or carfentanyl cut dope. once these junkies figure out how to use it on the brink of death and survive…that shit will be the new it street drug

1 Like

North Korea is the #1 producer of meth probably in the world. They export counterfeits, sex trade, drugs around the world to fund the regime. Pretty interesting stuff.

I’d think it was just a way to disguise opiates for now legal hemp, but why the meth then? Do people typically mix the two?

any sources for this? sounds like a good read

2 Likes

i was thinking the exact same shit @clouds. I wanna read this.

Meth and dope = new wave speedballin

I’m looking for this awesome documentary on it.

2 Likes

that link aint working for me…

Like it’s corrupt?

1 Like

This is what the link brings me too.

I don’t tech well.

https://nautilus.org/publications/books/dprkbb/terrorism/dprk-briefing-book-curtailing-north-koreas-illicit-activities/

Did a lot of research into this when I was spending time in Asia. I really wanted to go to NOKO but the government gave a hard no after attempting to get a visa.

1 Like

I just watched a good documentary on Kim and his family. Its was on the National geo channel I believe.

In the video they said “tested positive for trace amounts”

Seems it’s possibly just fear mongering and bs