We are looking to toll crude to distillate

My extraction lab in Grand junction is looking to take in crude and turn it into distillate for clients. We can produce about 30 liters of distillate a day. Open to splits or paid. Willing to work with anyone with good amounts of crude. Shoot me an email if interested. chad@hempicated.com

4 Likes

is this CBD crude

yes we are looking for people that own CBD Crude in colorado to turn into distillate for them.

I know a lab close to you guys that would be happy to sell you crude

Same, we are just looking for tolling as we can make more distillate than we can crude right now:

What kind of a split are you doing on the tolling? Also do you do regular extraction? I have 6k lbs of biomass. Ranging from 4%-6%. What would the split be on that?

Split is exactly that- you split the material, tolling is a $/unit agreement- you pay to have it processed.

6% is really low and you probably won’t find many who would split it as it’s a lot of labor and consumable material to get it saleable

4 Likes

Can you produce Zero-T Broad Spectrum Distillate?

1 Like

Shoot me pricing on both split and toll. What are you hoping for? We outproduce our wiped films capability

1 Like

I have a lab that can produce this, feel free to email me sales@ecoextractlabs.com

Good Morning,
I have approximately 30 kilos of distillate that I am needing to make into either THC free or isolate. I also have 7kilos of crude that I would like made into the same. On my distillate they range from 2.2%-7.5%. All of them range on CBD from 75-80%. What kind of a deal do you do on something like this?

We can do this for you. Shoot me a message on here with your phone number and I’ll give you a call later today

Cashfarms 7192508665

1 Like

I can help call Mike Willis 713 206 6675
Michael Willis
SonEx labs
Fort Colins Colorado