We are doing cost analysis. Is there demand for 77-83% hot distillate for 1000-1150$ per kg ?

Figuring out if it’s worth beginning to stockpile that kind of material for that price range.

Let me know. We could do 250-350 kg per month

Nobody is paying 1500 for hot disty right now bro. Good luck even getting a stack

2 Likes

Real newb question here, but why is there an overlap between distillate and crude concentrations? I would expect 80% Crude to result in >80% distillate, but that may simply be ignorance on my part.

I believe @siosis said 1000-1150 for one KG of hot distillate, no one mentioned $1500?
I am head of operations for a small hemp farm in Southern California. Our plan is to grow CBG and CBD but the key part is in harvesting the CBD early enough to ensure lowest level of THC possible so when extracted concentration of THC is below 0.3% and also partnering with a remediation lab that’s the most cost efficient. Great thing with CBG is that Oregon CBD seeds claims that the CBG will remain compliant even until after harvest date and there coa shows 10.5% CBG and Total THC 0.128%.

2 Likes

Good luck getting even those numbers lol shits tragic af

I pay 15 for ND pesticide free, THC laden full spec distillate right now. I buy singles but that seems like the going rate although I’ve scored one as low as 1k a few mos back.

It might be worth it if you want a writeoff😂

your reading skills are impressive good sir.

To everyone else this would be totally clean, simply hot for thc. Roughly 2-4% thc.

2 Likes

I think you should have decent traction at these prices

1 Like

That is market price. Yet there are offers out there for less that 1000 per kg of hot.

2 Likes

Just got off the phone with Hemp Depot in Colorado and they claiming to get $3400 for T free and $2500 for Broad Spectrum. He would be claiming that high market value since he was trying to sell me his Boax CBD Feminized Seeds.

1 Like

Ya supposedly ppl getting crazy prices from people who have no connections or are dumb

1 Like

Bread and butter babay!

All the $1000 liters I believe are hot with pests as well as THC. If yours is good on pesticides then I think that will put you ahead for sure.

Full panels no pest no problems. 1000 or less with volume

1 Like