Water Soluble Delta 8/Water Soluble CBD Isolate

I am looking for a source that has water soluble Delta 8 and Water soluble CBD Isolate. I am currently being told 900$ for 1-5 Liters of Water soluble Delta 8 with Clean COA’s. I appreciate you guys for your time and wisdom

2 Likes

@Bret_HoneyGold

3 Likes

I’m not sure how much experience you have with water soluble cannabinoids, but be sure to read the COA closely and understand the concentration of the “nano liquor”. We currently formulate at 45mg/ml, but some mfgs could have higher or lower concentrations.

2 Likes

I would be extremely grateful if you could elaborate more on what you mean. I have two sources that are telling me they have COAs showing they yield around 20% of CBD Isolate and about 15% of Delta 8. I appreciate your time

1 Like

Using the CBD isolate as an example; If the total active cbd content is 20% you will have 200mg per gram of water soluble, also equal to 200mg per ml. .1 of a gram would then be equal to 20mg of active

1 Like

So, to further elaborate, many people are used to buying kilos of cannabinoids at ~99% or so purity. When producing water soluble cannabinoids, there is a maximum concentration that can be used while still maintaining water solubility. This varies based on methods and formulations, but you will need to consider the price per mg of cannabinoids rather than the price per liter. If you are paying 1k / liter that is at 20%, you will be paying 5$/g of cannabinoids.

3 Likes

Could you direct message me? I have a few questions I would like to ask, I can send you some $ if needed. Thanks

If they are questions you need answered, why would you imagine there was nobody else needing those very same answers?

Whole point of this joint is to share with the rest of the class so we can all learn faster.

Edit: not against the other approach, and certainly not trying to dissuade “buying a clue”. It’s a solid strategy and will get you clues that asking in public wont.

Often combining both is the most effective route…

3 Likes

I’m not smart enough to charge for what I know! Feel free to DM me or ask away, friend!

4 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to message me back. If you don’t mind me asking are you in the cannabis industry? In one of the messages you said you formulated at 45 mg/mL, I was curious if you had a business that provides cannabis products and/or services.

Cyclopath is right, any questions that seem more Public related I will keep in the Group discussion so others can see what we are discussing if you don’t mind.