Water soluble cannabinoids without nanoemulsions or encapsulation

Yes, it’s not that different from the other similar products as far as the effects go, but in some cases it offers a practical advantage in the preparation of the concentrate itself. The particle size of the final emulsion is larger than the conventional nanoemulsions. Even then the onset times are similar. There are possibly some other products like this too, and even though it may not be completely unique, it can hold its own.

The main thing though, the reason why it’s so exciting to me, is that you don’t need any other equipment than a magnetic heated stirrer(about $200) to produce the final solution. You don’t need any knowledge of chemistry at all. All you do is mix your concentrate into the solution and as long as you stay below 6% it will maintain its water solubility. So we stay at 5% because that’s already 50mg/ml and we never have issues with its solubility in water. So, figuratively, anyone can make this solution and dive directly into beverage production. Or as we do at our dispensary, sell the drops and people can add as many mg as they want to practically any beverage or food. I mean you could just put the drops onto the bread of your sandwich and just eat your sandwich as normal. I’ve never seen a product like this before and I’m thinking that most of the people on this forum haven’t either. That’s why there’s so many layers of skepticism piling on. I hope I’ve answered your question @WeedVapes.co.uk

1 Like

You still haven’t disclosed how much it cost?

2 Likes

So are you selling a base liquid that customers can add their concentrate to, mix in with magnetic storer, and it now becomes a nano emulsion liquid?

If so, I am interested in selling it.

2 Likes

Yes if ive got that right please let me know

I love it when people keep basic things such a secret that they limit their market to 0 people.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s a bit odd

I wus wrong

The pics reveals…
Solvent: alcohol !!!

3 Likes

You don’t have to go any deeper than that.

1 Like

Sundays are a hard day for me to do anything electronically “family rules”. I already got in trouble for the one post I did do. Anyways, let me respond to all the questions that came in yesterday.

@AZGuy once you make the Solution, it’s stable indefinitely, as long as it’s kept between 65-75°F in a dark place. Either way, I will say 2 years because that’s standard. Even if your cannabinoids precipitate out you can just stir them back together. Now, once you add the Solution to water it becomes an Emulsion, the emulsion is only stable for 2 years max, under the same conditions listed above. For your other question, yes you can use full spectrum. You might not be able to achieve 50mg/ml and still be water soluble because if you go over 6% total biomass you could lose water solubility. Your starting concentrate needs to be over 75% cannabinoids. This solution only works with bicyclic cannabinoids, CBG is monocyclic and will mix into the solution but will not be water soluble when you try to emulsify it. That’s why I say it works with Most cannabinoids

@WeedVapes.co.uk yes that is exactly what this solution does. You just mix in your concentrate and the loaded Solution is water soluble. Sorry, I can’t sell it outside of North America.

@moronnabis @Capella on this thread, post 11, I explained why it says alcohol on my test label. The lab only cares about the original extraction, everything after is post-processing. The original extraction was ethanol. But if you’re happy with figuring this out and you don’t need to look any further, then go ahead and put 3mL of an alcohol tincture in water and see what happens. Good luck!

I never posted the price on here because I’m not trying to sell it on here. I got everything I needed out of this thread. I posted the product’s info on the most knowledgeable forum concerning these types of products. Obviously, nobody has ever encountered a product with these capabilities. That’s what I needed to know. And this is just one of the base solutions I have access to. There are other bases with so many other application potentials(transdermal, vaginal, rectal, buccal, sublingual, oral, nasal). I have bases for terpenes, terpenoids, vanilloids(capsaicin), and amines(psilocybin(mushrooms), mitragynine(kratom)). Imagine that, mushroom gummies. Honestly, the potential for downline products is endless. If you’re interested in more info or potentially purchasing this product then you will have to get a hold of me directly. I think I’m done with this thread. Shout out to @Sidco_Cat , seems like the only one on here that immediately realized the potential. Thanks everybody for playing with me but now I’m taking my ball and going home. hudiniextracts@gmail.com

4 Likes

I think @Dred_pirate caught on first. This took a strange turn all of a sudden.

3 Likes

@Sidco_Cat I was saying you because the repost on the @AZGuy post about learning water soluble. But you’re totally right @Dred_pirate commented first

1 Like

I mean if it’s in the market already one just needs to go to Montana, purchase the product and reverse engineer it from there. A few GC and LC mass spec analysis should get you pretty close to understanding exactly what is in it and from there I think the formulation part will work itself out to anyone who understands this type of formulation work.

Just playing a little devil’s advocate here.

As for the product on the market itself…wouldn’t this just be the same as me selling my nanoemulsified THC as is, and telling people to dilute it into anything they want? We already have a product like this in the Michigan market. It’s just 1mg/mL nanoemulsified THC with .25, .5, .75 and 1.0mg dose marks on the dropper, with the very specific direction of “Mix into a beverage and consume”. These types of products are already out there. So I’m on board with everyone else in not really understanding how this is different than any other water soluble “tincture” on the market that can just be purchased and mixed on your own.

2 Likes

You’re totally right. I couldn’t stop anybody from travelling to Montana and reverse engineering the product. My price point on the liters makes it not really worth it though. But, I definitely know that every chemist that gets their hands on my product would break it down just to know what it is. It’s in their nature, even if they weren’t going to resell it. I know at some point it will happen but not right now.

This solution holds 5% cannabinoids, so that’s 50mg/ml and each drop(.05ml) is roughly 2.5mg. You could easily make the solution only 25mg/ml with 1.25mg drops, if you want. Your nanoemulsion THC is only 1mg/ml, you would have to use a lot to get a desired result. I need 50mg from edibles, personally. I smoke a ton of concentrates regularly though. But yea, you could totally sell your product directly to the market, it’s just not very strong. Thanks for the feedback @Zoraku

1 Like

Well unfortunately Michigan laws limit a dose to 10mg per dose on the rec side, at least when the product was formulated. So the 1mg/mL is just from a compliance, ease of customer use perspective. I can crank this baby up to 50mg/mL if I wanted to. If I had 200mg of THC in a container at 50mg/mL, well I would have a miniscule vial for the consumer to use from, which is not very convenient and makes for the instructions a bit odd “1 dose is equivalent to 1/20th of the container” or something.

I was more or less just using this as an example that unless you’re trying to sell a solution to a processing facility, I think there are a ton of various water soluble options already on the market that are already available to customers in a form that says “just dilute in a drink or food mixture and consume”.

In Montana we’re limited to 10mg per serving with a maximum of 100mg per package, on the rec side. I sell Angel Drops in a 2ml bottle with a dropper tip and my last batch tested at 43.3mg THC per gram(my test results are posted up there👆). I can fit 2g of the solution in the 2ml bottle. Each drop out of the tip is roughly 2mg. You can see these results on the test labels I posted. My serving size is one drop(2-2.5mg). We’ll under the 10mg limit, but people can put as many drops as they want into practically anything you want to consume. I’m not trying to say that my product is completely unique. All I’m trying to say is that all you have to do is buy my base solution, add 5% cannabinoids, and you are instantaneously in the water soluble game. No equipment except a heated stirrer and a glass beaker. And you don’t even have to have any previous chemistry knowledge at all. Essentially every little mom and pop shop across this country, shit across North America, could be making their own emulsified THC water products(with the right licenses, of course). @Zoraku I hope this clears it up. This product is for people/companies that want to make water soluble Cannabinoid products and don’t even know where to start

Yes. That makes more sense. Good luck!

1 Like

Wasn’t trying to shit on your product. Was wondering about the price because trying to figure out how much it would cost to infuse per milligram to see how it compares price wise to other methods. But also I’m wondering what adding your product (95% your product + 5% cannabinoid) does to the flavor and chemistry of what you add it to?

does the exclusive proprietary process use phospholipids or polysorbates?

1 Like