Watch "The Battle Raging In Nigeria Over Control Of Oil | VICE on HBO" on YouTube

We give the pigs the munchies… we infuse the fats with cannabinoids, they eat… more cannabinoids… we get both pork, manure, shitloads of lard, and get the cannabinoids back in the process…

3 Likes

We turn the lard into diesel fuel for the tractors…

4 Likes

We will call the brand cannapigs.

5 Likes

I love the way a little spark of inspiration turns into wildfire of ideas with you guys

3 Likes

Gas Life Gang

2 Likes

Distill some bacon grease crude to get back your cannabinoid fractions

5 Likes

Bacon crude !!!

Taco bell will love this…

6 Likes

I think if we really want to succeed we need to genetically modify our livestock to produce cannabinoids. If I recall correctly they have been trying to get goats to produce certain drugs/antibiotics in their milk. I was thinking we start with goat-derived CBN and THCV? @Rowan, I know it’s been a while but could you fractionate some goats milk?

EDIT: LLE might be more suitable lmk so we can get the animal derived cannabinoid SOP’s ready

2 Likes

I would chip in for someone to setup a conference booth with nothing but a briefcase + hand painted sign saying “FOR SALE: animal derived cannabinoid extraction SOP’s”

5 Likes

8 Likes

Yes. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bro I am THE plug for hydrocarbon remediation microbes :microbe:
Whatever your microbial needs are, I gotchu.

Also microbiology and organic chemistry can work really well in tandem and most chemists have yet to realize this.

HMU Nigerians

7 Likes

You mean a butcher block

4 Likes

Can you get me biopulping fungi?

3 Likes

We are actually growing hemp, for seed, for pigs this year lol. Already got the hemp license.

I’ve been getting high with my cows for years now :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

It’s not a product that my Indian microbiologist colleague regularly stocks but I can get ya some.

How much material are you planning on biopulping?

3 Likes