Washing cured bud

Are reasonable yields still able to be achieved washing really resinous but dried and cured buds ? Thankyou.

2 Likes

Yes. you should be able to achieve at least 15-20% off dried, resinous material. The fresher the better and I like to freeze everything (including work bag) prior to washing dry material.

4 Likes

So if I have some bud that has been cured but is still super soft and fresh is it safe to do bubble hash with? I never see anyone doing bubble with dry and I always wondered if live yielded better or something with bubble hash. Regardless, my state allows rec but not growing(you do the math) so live plant is exceptionally scarce and not a cost effective option. Wondering if some nice fresh dispensary bud would suffice instead I suppose.

Cured material works just fine for bubble hash.

You can make hash with anything that has trichomes.

3 Likes

Curious_miner is right: Stems (if you are into that), trim, buds can be washed and processed with no limit to age. Obviously, there will be a loss, but in the end it all goes away.

After your bags start to wear and you get another set, you can wash and process gourmet mushrooms and make a concentrate as well.

6 Likes

You’re a truly beautiful man. Bless thou