Wanted: CBN chromatography services

Located in Southern California. Looking for an established operator to purify our CBN crude. Interested in establishing a long term relationship as we scale. Please DM me and we can get rolling. Thanks.

CBN crude - nice.

Did you get that from CBN plants?

Crude CBN as in not completely refined.

1 Like

what are you trying to do? we have chromatography in southern California (inland empire area). Contact me (909)296-2844

Can you clarify… “refine”
Chromatography traditionally indicates “remidiate” pesticides/heavy metals or /THC…???
Refine…more along the lines witr’zd /Decarb or distill…

The extract has other cannabinoids and we need to separate the main CBN fraction from the other molecules.

1 Like

How refined is it?: like 2% CBN in what??

Average around 70%

what’s the remaining 30%?

A mix of CBC, D8/9/10 and possibly other unknown cannabinoids.

If you can provide this service please DM me, thanks.

1 Like

Do you have actual crude pics and COA’s you can post or is this an idea you have of making CBN and you need chromotography when you actual make the crude?

Is there any sulfur in the crude?

COAs can be sent and details can be discussed via DM with any companies that can provide this service. Thanks.

1 Like

Theres no reason you should have any d8/9/10 in there if your reaction completed

If I were you I’d perfect your reaction, distill it then crystallize it

You dont need remediation

3 Likes

Sorry but what?

Amongst who’s tradition?

Chromatography is a purification technology, it’s traditionally used to purify all manner of compounds

4 Likes

Welcome TruBiovis. There have been scams attempted and otherwise within the Hemp “industry” using the Biovis name or some variation of it such as Biovis Solutions.
TruBiovis, If you are a legitimate company or individual I alert you to this matter as your name has been blacklisted and slandered within certain circles. If TruBiovis is another company formed to perpetuate scams I seek to inform the rest of this community.

If you happened to pick a name that just happens to have a negative association my apologies.

Have you any association to biovision technologies? What is TruBiovis?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up… NO I have no association w/Biovision Technology or anyone else.
Biovis Has been my “Healthcare” companies name since 2011…( I have had/do have solutions in some of them… We do pharmacy & clinical laboratory I am Based ou of So. Florida)
I have been in hemp for about 2 yrs…w/ minimal transactions.

I’d definitely be interested
If there are any issues/blacklist scams, Id love to see & be made aware.
Again, appreciate the heads up… &… Look forward to it.
(IF theirs a prvt way… I don’t mind sharing details of who I am… Or in person ANYTIME…
I live in So. Florida)

You are correct…100%
I was just stating that “most” people use it in these terms/manners & I was just trying to get direction from him…
But… Realized now… I read it completely wrong…
He did ask “purify” first… & 2nd refine…