Wanted: BHO/Shatter Consultant

Not sure if this is the correct category, so feel free to change if necessary!

We are considering bringing BHO into our line of products. My experience is pretty much solely with distillation. We are currently using a butane extraction for our initial extraction but it’s all currently going to distillate. We would like to find someone to come give us a rundown on how to consistently put out a quality BHO product. We are located in Yamhill County, OR.

1 Like

Fresh material

1 Like

lol. Yea, I know that part. Looking for someone with knowledge of equipment needs, finishing techniques, etc.

Have you decided on which extractor you are going to use? The process really starts there.

2 Likes

Sent you a PM. I’m fairly close by.

2 Likes

@Sidco_Cat That is the main thing I need help with actually. I built my own extractor, had it peer reviewed, and stamped by a PE for OLCC licensure. It’s your basic glacier tanks “terpinator” clone. I’d like to know more about inline dewaxing, operating temperatures, etc. as well as info about vac oven requirements based on the volume we are anticipating and finishing techniques. I’m a distillate guy and have never been very interested in BHO production but my business partner is all about it and I need some help getting it dialed in.

5 Likes

Fantastic. well done for channeling your inner Graywolf and doing a quality DIY.

Check out our vac ovens and packages on www.cascadesciences.com

Your GLG status gives you a discount right out the door without even beating me up! Sales person abuse is totally optional.

Let me know if you like what you see. I can surely get you set up.

4 Likes

These questions that you are asking do not have definitive answers. This forum and many others are full of long discussions between people about the best methods for extraction, purging, material inputs, etc. There is so much reading for you to do about the proccess if you want too or if you cbf im sure you can pay someone to give you their tek.

My general understanding of important factors to producing consistent BHO is consistent material! Same cuttings grown in the same controlled conditions without any nasty foliar treatments. So pretty much grow in house. The factor that will effect your extract the most other than the material you are extracting is the temp that you extract at, colder = better. As for the finishing you need to decide what product you are aiming for ie sauce, diamonds, shatter, wax, etc. Different input material will be more suited to different end products dependant on composition.

4 Likes

In real estate its location location location. In bho, its material material material!

5 Likes

6 Likes

@soxhlet RIP Mr. Lahey

5 Likes

https://www.shatterconsulting.com/

I’m not sure how to delete a thread so I’m just posting here. I am no longer in need of consultant, but thank you all for your time!

@sidco! lock this baby down!

2 Likes