Want to buy E2m80 used or Edwards 28 used. Or any other brand preferably 40 CFM+

Pretty much what the title says. Let me know.

Also looking for any parts for 20L SPD slowly building another 1 or 2

1 Like

@Xtractek, any chance you could help?

lol @ChangMinXD i’m sure has a handful of inventory ready to go…

give my inbox a kiss when you see this G

1 Like

Looking for used.

Plus their style system ONLY works with their parts. Freaking stupid. Tried to get a head from them but that thing has a steeper downward angle then a water slide so it doesn’t work with any of our glass

1 Like

What’s the vacuum for? I have leads on several used vac pumps

1 Like

Short path. Just Wana try out a 80 on my system

1 Like

I can get you the xeno pump at a little discount

1 Like

I’ve got an e1m80?

1 Like

Gimme a couple days. I’ve got a line on a couple dozen bigass pumps :joy: I’ll post what stock I have available

1 Like

:o :o

I got a whole gang of any pump you want sitting in my warehouse and showroom floor. Lowest prices too.

1 Like

You can also buy them direct from manufacture for 1/4 what xeno costs…better quality…and whatever color and label you want delivered to your door. Those are basically woosung pumps.

2 Likes

What would you suggest on a 5-12 L short path?

I usually just use an E2M28, but I’ve never seen someone use such a high flowrate pump on an SPD unit.

Do you think it’d “overboil” with such a heavy pump?

Edit: “such a heavy pump” meaning 40cfm

I got this kid in Maryland doing vac rebuilds . Just got e2m30 for 1400. Lmk if you want his info

3 Likes

have you tried Pro Vac sales?

2 Likes

Nah not at all. On a 5-12L 28 is totally sufficient. On my larger then normal 20L 40 would be cool 80 would be cooler.

You could easily run 40 on your 12L there just may be no point unless your running really large loads. But there’s really no reason unless you’re setup currently out offgassing Your pumps speed

5 and 12 liter are two different sized machines and are generally ran a bit different.

I think a 5l needs a e2m30 style pump.

Where as bore sizes and discharge rates and distillation cusps require dual Edwards onna 12-22 liter system.

Two 28/30s will probably run better overall since they will drive the cusp of the distillation down - but if you have serious boil off rates with vapors and you are say using a blower above the Edwards 80 on a 22 liter system then that’s when those larger pumps help out slot. The reason is because even though the pump down rate is exceptional the actual micron rating at cfm is a bit higher than dual Edwards 30 pumps. Edwards 80 pumps also require much much more maintaining then the smaller easier to flush pumps do.

I can get away with both configs but overall cost and performance unless you are using advanced short path heads that have intense cfm boil off then the larger beastly pumps aren’t “required”

2 Likes

What about China @Siosis? Beaker and Wrench, Cacejen, Lab Society all selling this pump for fat $$. The company that makes those pumps have some really beefy options. DM me and I’ll share the manufacturer info. Probably get a 36cfm pump for $3000.

Would rather t try used for now

Just grab one from @spdking. He seems to know which of these have the good motors.