Very unique tolling contract being offered. Where we sell the finished products for you as well

Well if I could figure out a good way but honesty it scares the shit out of me transporting across state lines. They grab a fire nug and it tests hot or something stupid. Do you have any suggestions?

Is it compliant biomass? It can be insured for transport. We can set you up with the company we use

2 Likes

It has passed our compliance test but honestly we have had some independent tests a touch over so it may prove to risky. I donā€™t want to push my luck

watching your material rot because youā€™re doing nothing should be the thing really scaring you right now.

1 Like

I totally agree with that. But Iā€™m more scared of jail. :laughing:

3 Likes

Is there someone in Michigan that can get your biomass to crude at least?

I have long wondered why this exact concept wonā€™t work. Takes a lot of trust on the farmers part but with the right contract they should be able to be protected. I know so many farmers sitting on biomass with no idea how to turn it into cash. This method solves all their problems.

If it works itā€™s great.

But the obvious question isā€¦ why wouldnā€™t you just buy the biomass from the farmer, and take a bigger cut of the profit for yourself?

1 Like

EXACTLY! Its a wonderful solution. As long as there is no more than small deviation from expected numbers and expected sales price thereā€™s no trust issues at all

Because we are a small company that would rather pump money into machinery and products side instead of into more biomass. We have our own material going through our pipelines as well

1 Like

Wow a huge amount of response. Iā€™ll get back with you all as quickly as I can.

Really only looking for farmers with 12% cbd minimum to make it worth our time or we will have to charge more or take higher percentage cuts.

2 Likes

If you get $75,000 per 1000 pounds processed, why would you care?

You get a percentage cut on top of the 75k?

1 Like

No, thatā€™s based on a breakdown on 15% material. As the pound to crude price is a set price. But then the crude to output distillate price we get is based on how many kilos of distillate we get back. So thatā€™s where it matters about percentage not being to low

You wonā€™t go to jail shipping stuff thatā€™s a hair over the limit. First time you get a warning, second get banned from hemp for a bit.
If itā€™s way over things get worse iirc