Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

Ill give it a go on monday, ill let you know how it comes out.

4 Likes

Oh… So, now he’s becoming a believer.

Pppfffssshhh

Haha

5 Likes

Hold your horses im still not a believer, I haven’t tried any of this for myself yet.

4 Likes

@Dred_pirate I was looking into gum arabic too and I was wondering if you thought of a way we might get the gum arabic to react in butane?
From what I’ve read the gum Arabic reacts with polyphenol color compounds but it dissolves in water.

I’m wondering the same thing. He does say it works better when he stalls it and chills it. It may be the pvpp that’s being utilized, and the gum and when filtered through “absorbants” it is filtered then?

1 Like

Or he’s dewaxing and filtering through pvpp, t5(maybe) and celite. Which at that time the “absorbants” take out any other “undesirables”.

2 Likes

Now, what type of piss yellow are we talking? Definitely not the one where you’ve had a pot of coffee and a soda for hydration and it’s weirdly cloudy

3 Likes

uric acid crystals homie!

2 Likes

ASH-PC8091_PVP_Brochure_VF.pdf (3.5 MB)

This pdf has a lot of information on the different types of pvp polymers, but I screenshot what I thought was interesting and that’s the fact th pvpp is insoluble in heptane.
Its seeming like more and more of a viable option.

4 Likes

Note that pvp and pvpp are two different substances…

1 Like

What I posted deals with PVP polymers, just to clear up any confusion.
But what I posted about is for winemaking and it is used as a stabilizing agent.

2 Likes

So, what you’re saying is, not enough coffee?

1 Like

That’s what he uses said he totally sees how it would work for concentrates

2 Likes

Pvp is water soluble, pvpp is not

That might be the one, the website makes it sound legit

42$ a kilo
https://crush2cellar.com/fining-stability/pvpp-divergan-f-1kg-divergan%20f--1

3lb $50

I already ordered some

2 Likes

Why not just get spools and add filters?

1 Like

Going to try that too

2 Likes

Me on the left…students on the right

6 Likes