Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

I am using the 1/2 micron you just have to contact them with what you need, those size they have listed are for uses in another industry.

1 Like

I talked to them I’ll probably have to do an order of 50, that’s the 1.5 inline filter right?

1 Like

Yea mine is the 1.5, I think you can order as few as one at a time, they just price them higher per sock. Good people.

1 Like

Absolutely they sat on the phone with me for 13 minutes as I just asked a butt load of questions…on Christmas Eve…

5 Likes

You can’t ask for better service than that. They also sell an inline strainer filter assembly much like glacier tanks’. Also the way I advised to use the strainer filter is backwards but it allows me to use two filter types in one unit and still have them staged correctly, otherwise the sock filter is doing most of the work and I want the more durable stainless filter to catch most of the big stuff so I can keep using my sock filter for longer.

6 Likes

I wonder if this is possibly a clue?

5 Likes

Everything is a clue if you treat it as such! :wink:

19 Likes

I am still confused on which celite people are using here. Are you using diatomaceous earth or Celite 545? They are different; one is SiO2 and the other is CNA2O3. I don’t know if I can justify the cost of Celite 545 with it being $150/pound.

2 Likes

Celine 545 is what most of us are using. You can buy it much cheaper than $150 a lb.

Here is a kg for $90. And I’m sure there is cheaper.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264049481998

4 Likes

What’s it do better than the papers?

Attracts carbon powder so it don’t end up concentrates but it’s gets pretty fine and able to catch particulate that paper filters might not grab.

Is typically used in cold extraction or warm, thanks bro…or both

Traditionally, these two are used with a warm solution. Cannabinoids will expand when they are warmed up and will be too big for the porous nature of the celite or AC. In turn only grabbing and absorbing pigment, organic matter, and some solubles that came through with the extract. Using them with a cold solution with increase the chance of absorbing cannabinoids.

9 Likes

Which is one reason why this process intrigues me so. Is there a way to filter it without being as cold. Somehow getting my solution to not be as cold, then run through filtration. He is also stating he’s using only N-butane

2 Likes

Rotate to view

7 Likes

So I have been trying to figure out the cold crash… I guess the anotomy would be first to learn… so all the good stuff is the clear ontop? Or is it the junk at the bottom… also I been just pouring the stuff in slowly… I notice a day later there was alot of terpy looking dab stuff at the bottom of my crash jar… did I just leave out some good stuff? I thought everthing that crashed would be fat and no desireables…

EVERYTHING it seems…lol

I got 5 jars filled with 4 pound run of propane , butane been crashing all night… should I just dump in my funnel slow like I have done in the past? Or should I be doing something different… I have a funnel with 6 iches of celite545 then back into the extractor where I’m gonna cbleech while I purge a little more tane… then out while still enough tane to funnel again to get out cbleech then back in and recover the rest of the tane… well that’s the basics of this plan…
Question

1. winterization clarification
  2. Should I worry about cbleech mesing up my extractor finish
  3. Should I worry about cbleech fumes recovering with my tane into my solvent tank…
  4. Will cbleech and tane mix cause pressure issues I should be worried about…

The more questions I think of the more I think I’m gonna just bust out the hotplate and open purge when I heat that bleech/tane mix…

That yeti got meh think n to much… lol

Have u guys seen how wine is made?

6 Likes

I have, yes. What part are you referring to.

1 Like