Verified CBD Slangers

verified
slangers
cbd

when i do so i do not see any message box there

0 Likes

purchased from @nathanq

provided COA and company was professional. Will follow up with spot test results most likely.

2 Likes

Can you holler at me? I just posted a reply below but would prefer to speak with someone directly. Cheers mate.

0 Likes

About what?

0 Likes

I think @Dave_Adams95 is JimCBD.

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve been shooting messages around to vendors and haven’t been getting much of a response so I figured things might be more lively if I posted it. I’m a So Cal resident looking for CBD Isolate. Currently just looking for a half kilo but am looking work with more as things develope. Have been looking to pick some up all week and would love to talk to someone with a COA and some time. Hope all is well in everyone’s hashy world and thank for your time.

2 Likes

We have about 50 kilos of CBD isolate we want to sell. We are based out of Tigard Oregon. Would like to sell local but willing to ship.

0 Likes

I sent you a message regarding this order. If you need it filled send me an email chad@hempicated.com

1 Like

I’ve just been asked to source 1mil # of Hemp biomass - please send over a dm if you have any available volume

1 Like

“One million # of Hemp biomass” I can’t get over how that reminds me of frickin Dr.Evil

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Please send me an email - would like to talk with you.

april@hzbmfg.com - thx April

2 Likes

Do any of the verified sellers sell smaller amounts of CBD distillate?

0 Likes

How small are you talking about?

0 Likes

We are located just out side of Portland, Oregon.
If you need top shelf CBD isolate you have found it.

971-666-1871

nathanq@worldwidemanufacturingllc.com

COA Yes.

1 Like

Good Morning, I would like to be verified as well. How do we go about doing this?

1 Like

Whats the best way to get into contact with someone for the level 2 verification?

1 Like

Where are you located?

1 Like

We would like to get verified for CBD sales. We have endless amounts from all over the world of biomass, crude winterized or not winterized, isolate.

1 Like

What are you looking for?

1 Like

Is anyone willing to do a small order for R&D on some products? I’m in Illinois and I’m thinking 500g.

1 Like