Various Extra SS Parts for Sale

Item:Various SS Tri-Clamp Parts

Price: Negotiable, get at me.

Bro, not a single picture is showing because you didn’t wait long enough for them to upload. Maybe try again, but wait longer this time…
I’m interested as I need some TC parts, so what you got?

5 Likes

Post pics!

It’s a bunch of tubes, reducers, clamps, and valves. Have some 6” and 4” plates as well

1 Like

What size are your spools? Do you have any 1.5" or 3" dewaxing spools? Do you have any reducers that have a hookup for bottom fill? Do you have any 3"-1.5" reducers? How about a price for a 1 1.5" ball valve, 3" spool, 4" spool, 4"-1.5’ reducer, 4" collection (like the 1 in the last picture, bottom left)?

2 Likes

1x 3” x 36” spool - $55
1x 3” x 1.5” cone reducer - $20
4” x 24” spool - $60
4” x 36” spool - $73
4” x 48” spool - $85
6”x6” spool - $70
2” Ball valve - $50
1.5” Ball Valve - $33
6” to 1.5” cap reducer - $30
4” to 1.5” cone reducer - $42

Some items and prices there

4 Likes

Have some of these tanks too.

10 of the small and 5 of the bigger ones.

I can build someone a small closer loop system with the parts I have if someone really wants a small setup.

1 Like

To be honest, you might have a better chance at making some money off of a small setup if you were to sell it in 1 of the FB cls for sale groups. Put together a small system, and price it at like 250-300 (whatever but reasonable) and you’ll sell that shit with a quickness!

2 Likes

Yooooo dm me please I need some of that.

2 Likes

You ship?

I’ll take a few ball valves, got any elbows?

1 Like

If u wanna pay for it

Shippings cant be too bad. My usps lady told me a sekret (lol), ship express. 80% of the time the package is late on arrival, if so, you get your ship $ back. I got back over 300 this month alone. But I have 600 out.

3 Likes

No elbows, 1.5” or 2” on the valves?

Excess SS Inventory.xlsx (9.2 KB)

Spreadsheet with more info and prices. Open to offers and trades as well!

2 Likes

Bump!

Price Reduced…

Discounted SS.xlsx (9.8 KB)

1 Like

Still have a lot of parts available!