Various equipment for sale - CLOSED

Do you have something small like .09 4 shelves 8 slides. Cheap. I use it for food and shatter.

I think I have the 1.9 size

Also for the ovens I have 2 ai accutemp 19s

what do u think you can sell it for delivered to NJ? do u have a pic?
Thank You

They just need to be wiped down.I’ll do one for 600 plus shipping which will be frieght cost

2 Likes

i bet shipping that freight would be very expensive because it is heavy. is there anyway to figure about how much shipping would be approximately.

Between 200-350$ I can get a more accurate quote in about a hour

1 Like

Ok let me know when you have time. To put together a quote. Thank you.

Dm me your address sorry that pickup took a bit longer than I was expecting, service was so terrible, was taking me a while to have anything load I’m home now though so can do it right away

No rush. It’s all good.

1 Like

Got 4” full crc setup
And many other stainless steel parts ready to ship.

Crc will fit a $22.80 flat rate box, crc for $450.

Doing an oven sale $500 plus shipping. Got two left. One is being inquired about if I can get a better shipping price for the unit.

Got a bunch of smaller chillers (7L-12)

Bunch of heat transfer baths.

A stand up unites low freezer, just needs a new door seal and it’s good to go. Make me an offer on it I can’t refuse. I will arrange shipping freight or you pick up.

I may have a short path for sale but haven’t been given the go ahead yet. But would like to test waters on it.
20L custom 150mm head short path with a U.S.A. labs mantle, poly science chiller/heater combo, bullseye hooked up on a t kf setup, full bore, 21-23cfm main vac with a gas ballast for auxiliary smaller 7cfm vac to run volatiles and decarb. (THIS IS A MAYBE) if I get the green light for this piece to go I will get the detailed photos of it up. Other wise it’s testing waters for now on it. Enjoy a full view of it.

I also have a mass amount of bentonite clay…

This short path is now up for grabs!

Full turn key unit she can pump 6.5L + per hour.

$15k

Comes with both pumps. And that includes shipping. Let’s sell this beast today!

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: That seems a lil ambitious

2 Likes

I mean that’s not a continuous per hour of course as you’d need an outlet pump and feed pump.

Also still have 4” crc spool setup, 6”x48” columns which can be setup for either flood/crc column or material column, a extra column rack with casters, ethos 4, a couple ovens, floor scales, bunch of random stainless parts still as well.

Let’s make something happen, I got a green light for the short path to go so let’s make it happen :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3: local pickup/delivery can work a deal

Still have 2 large solvent tanks jacketed, I’ll head up to the shop tomorrow and get a few items ready to be shipped.

Short path is still setup to show any angle you’d wanna see.

Let’s get this short path a new home!

I’ll do 14k for the setup

Also the kgs of Bentonite clay I’ll let go for literally dirt cheap, I have more than I’ll ever use

what do you have for floor scales?

These two here. I have the interface/display for both and power cord. Make a offer on them, can arrange to be shipped as well

do you have any info on them like max load and weight intervals?