Various equipment for sale - CLOSED

Yes it does, name a price I have no idea lol

Whats the name and model? also the pump head on it, what is the tubing compatibility 1/16 to 1/4?

I spoke too soon one of those small filters with a vac pump might still be cool. I just need a way to sterile filter my personal MCT CBD tinctures.

I like that UL Vac - give me a price on the peristaltic, UL vac pump and I’ll buy the rest of the stuff i need new

1 Like

1 Like

Lol I was told at one point they had a beast… lol k only thing I have found after months is literally 2 6”x2” spool pieces?

Pope assembly with broken heat exchange condense coil, maybe fixable? Or just use the outter assembly :man_shrugging:t3: name a price

1 Like

Two huge tables we have for no reason too. The one that’s on its side is 12’ & 500-600lbs or more solid wood top & legs. The other is light metal frame with wood top & granite tile placements. Make offer on them. I dont want them here.

The ethos needs new door hinges, other than that it’s a solid unit. I’ll sell that thing for 2500 right meow.

some of those 6" caps are definitely from bizzy

2 Likes

None of the actual spools are though like why lol I’ve maybe found 4 parts with the stamp

@NewLevelProcess got first dibs on the parasitic pump & ul diaphragm

2 Likes

dibs by @CannaChem23

1 Like

Bump, multiple items are dibbs’ed and in progress of sale to the individual inquires. If there is anything you see feel free to ask questions or dm !

how big are those three port flat caps with compression fittings?

6”

Might have a couple in 3” too