Various equipment for sale - CLOSED

Julaabo fp 89 heater chiller combo, mvp 60 or 150 pump (mvp 60 is currently hooked up but buyers choice), has a upgraded condensing coil for recovery, 4”x36” dry sieve & a full 6”x48” crc/flood column, everything is plumbed from outside with 3/8 line through 2-3 hour fire seal to keep temps regulated better in the booth and so you can switch out with ease if wanted to.

It’s been passed by state of AZ, Mohave county specifically, I can do an install for it and send over paperwork to help with certification as well. And system can be asme certified if you contact purge and have them come out.

Edit typo cause I’m a dummy

You got any circulating heaters that go to 200c?

1 Like

I think so, what size?

Bump for the booth

Short path is now $13,000

7 Liter

Should have 1-2 of them, tomorrow I’ll be taking a trip to the storage and can get good photos of them

1 Like

Awesome thanks, look forward to seeing them

1 Like

Just got word everything but my 4 jacketed columns and maybe a chiller are up for sale now. Make an offer. If you’d like to come by to view in person we can set up a date & time to meet. Kingman Az

Short path for $10k solid deal for a turn key 150mm 22L setup. Comes with 2 pumps, polyscience or a julaabo chiller/heater buyers choice.

I have a turnkey 20L reactor with chiller and heater
Also parts to a 50L (glass and heating bath)

3x 1.9 accutemp ovens

I have a working nuaire ultra low stand up freezer that needs door seal replaced

A full 20L rotovap with 50/80 dslb chiller

Turnkey atlas 25lb column bho machine with 150L collection, mvp 60 or 150 recovery pump, 6”x40” recovery coil, 4”x36” mol sieve, 6”x48” crc/flood with 1&5 um filter plates, julaabo fp 89.

8’x9’x20’ advanced extraction solutions c1d1 pod brand new NEVER BEEN RAN IN. Is currently setup and passed Mohave county AZ inspections.

I have multiple smaller chillers and Heaters.

A entire box full of jic and npt lines & fittings all 3/8, 1/4 , 1/2.

A ton of stainless steel still.

A entire rolling rack for a wiper.

Someone buy some stuff! Let’s make a deal! The only one I won’t budge on is the c1d1.

Bump!

Didn’t make the “meme” quick enough

Whole 20L roto who needs one?

All four of my confirmed working cvs ovens have been claimed. I have 3 more I’ll confirm to work or not work as well

2 Likes

Morning bump

Still have 2 4”x36” crc column setups ready to go as well, in a flat rate box, I’ll do a deal right now, 170 per crc plus shipping 22.80. get you a deal today!

1500$ takes all the stainless steel parts I have avaliable in the storage unit! Before one bho setup I set aside for @SubstituteCreature & the lids I have set aside for @TheRunnery

Crcs sold separately

This is literally over 40-50 pieces and spools included.

I’ve got 3cfm 7cfm 21cfm pumps

Got a rolling dry ice tote

I have one jacketed 100lb solvent tank

I got two huge ass tables!

I have a couple stainless steel tables available.

20L rotovap turnkey unit

22L short path turnkey unit

The atlas is being discussed with inquires

The booth is still up for grabs!

I have multiple chillers

Multiple heating transfers

All of this is first come first served unless reserved or otherwise.

Let’s make a deal, who needs some equipment or chillers!

Edit typo cause I got fat fingies

2 Likes

Y’all sleeping @slickric174 with the claiming on the atlas, a 100lb jacketed tank, ovens to sheesh. :facepunch:t3: appreciate y’all

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for a good deal on lab equipment

3 Likes

What chillers are available?

A few 7 & 12 L sets