Live resin/rosin/distillate Vapor pen hardware collections from RELEAFY | Lilith edited

I’m new here, however I shared lots of our vapor pens and vaporizers on my IG: @releafy_vaporizers_lilith

Some customization color

I’m gonna need 4 hand raises for volunteers on non biased reviews alongside my own. I’ll set up live rosin formulations for these specifically and each “volunteer” (cause ya know it’ll be arm twisting) will get to leave their review respectively of the functions and overall quality of these devices.

4 Likes

Wonderful! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Cool. It’s important for reviews collection! Feel free to update the follow-up feedback here, I’m looking forward to the performance of these little stuffs. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Live resin from my colleague

Live rosin from my colleague
73006 live roin

General voltage support, for distillate. 1ml
Pic from my customer

Although the friend over-praised the vapor pens, I’m glad he likes these little stuffs.
Btw, distillate, 1ml.

What exactly is the clear part made of? Cause I just wasted a half g of decarbed live rosin due to what ever material it is not being able to withstand the heat off the decarbed oil. Is this literal plastic? I suggest switching to glass. This was unfortunate.….

Okay now I’m kinda irritated, pulled a second one just to see if I was crazy and lost my touch. But then as I get it loaded and capped, I go to literally pull off the top rubber guard to attempt a first draw on the device…. I can’t make this shit up, the whole ass cart pulled apart from the sheath…. What in the actual shit…. I pulled and gripped only as tightly as any normal person would to remove a rubber guard off the top of a cart. Honestly this is sad. I’m sorry for this review and I hope the best for your venture, but as for the set I have received, I wouldn’t be making any orders anytime soon due to it.

The main assembly of this resembles recycled joint tubes pressed & held together by compression fitting which are also a silicone/plastic material. The battery is wired straight through one of those to the board and charger.

Also now that i have fully taken this thing apart, the silicone/plastic part separating the battery from the upper portion and mouth piece where the coil is located the coil literally looks like a drip mod wrap coil coated by a black ceramic thin porous section, which this also allows for the oil to drip through. Guess what… there is a hole in the middle of the silicone piece that WILL drip onto the battery after usage. How did you guys not see this? It will cause the whole unit to short I garuntee it. Let alone the coil is connected through silicone by exposed wire ran directly into the terminals sauntered to the battery? Holy hell I wanted to give a good review but now I’m concerned for the safety of folks who look into these.

3 Likes

Looks like that crappy acore plastic cart I took apart. Total suck.

1 Like

Firstly, I want to thank you for the detailed and honest feedback.

Well, I collected the questions you mentioned, plus my replies:

1. The entire body is pulled out when you are taking the silicone cover.

(The reason for this problem is that the product isn’t glued fixed, as the samples are handmade, the bulk products will not have this issue.)

1. The plastic tank is hot for the decarbed oil.

(ASAIK, the setting you are testing is 2.4V 1.4Ω, generally it matches decarbed oil, I guess there isn’t any burn taste, right?
Besides, even glass tank can be hot if the smoke frequency is too high.
Presently, plastic tank is the common material used in the industry, in addition, our products are made of PCTG plastic, this material is used for baby nipples and will not produce harmful substances.
Or you can try lower volt. until you find out the better taste and temperature?)

1. There is a hole in the middle of the compartment between the battery and the ceramic, with the risk of oil leakage and short circuit.

(Buddy, that hole is for air flow, our product leakage rate is very low, because our ceramic heating core porosity is small enough, and cannabis oil is usually very thick, so the condensate formed after atomization is also very weak mobility, it’s difficult for the oil to penetrate below, in addition, we have insulation tape above the battery to ensure safety.)

ok, after communicating with the admin, I learned more about the practice of f4200. I intend to summarize the same type of products in the future inside the same thread, that way it’s easy to read and reference. This is indeed also a better suggestion for Chinese suppliers, to update different products on the same thread, rather than on multiple threads.

1 Like

For real connoisseur 0.5ml 1ml
Disposables hardware only
Cheers

PeRfEcT Fo RoSiN

:rice:

2 Likes

Hey bro, have you tried one?

1ml

1 Like

Do you have any stock? Also from the pictures posted above. Is the air path thru the charging port then past the battery?

1 Like