Vape cartridges

I resent that to the max. A glass syringe cannot be as accurate as a preset syringe :joy::rofl:

Dont worry though, thanks to you I’ll be offering an even tinier option for people who want to do the worlds smallest fills accurately next month.

6 Likes

At $10-15 each I’ve probably broken enough glass syringes to have paid for a handheld cart farmer.

3 Likes

my one tip is don’t fall for the “glass syringes” that are going to show up first on all search engines. the main ones you’ll see have a rubber plunger and plastic over the hub (which breaks real quick)

best off just getting a medium sized 100% glass/stainless syringe. it’s like 20-30 bucks usually but they’re worth it.

I highly suggest Hamilton Gastight 1000 series. I was expecting syringes to be a consumable item during our machine design, and we have not had a single one wear out yet. They are excellent syringes.

3 Likes

Be more careful I guess? Maybe it’s a difference in brands, but the only time I’ve seen them break is if you don’t clean them quick enough after use, let distillate get cold inside of them, and then try to move the plunger without reheating the distillate first.

And @qma “thanks to you” … you’re welcome, regardless of whether that was sincere or not. If you can truly improve on a $20 glass syringe at the same or lower cost, then you’ll make a decent amount of money off that, plug people into your product line from the start of their product journey, and make a good amount of money long-term because of it, all while improving the industry as a whole.

@stoopkid makes an important point. Glass plungers worked best for me. Also use blunt tip steel needles. Plastic and rubber anything also has the potential to leave visible residue/streaks in your carts after filling

We offer the lowest price in the USA for our Cartridge Filler Gun!

www.bulkcarts.com

We left plastic reservoirs in 2019 SIR

3 Likes

plastic and Terps = NO bueno!

Thank you all for letting us know about this. We only want to bring quality products to the market and will look into other options.

1 Like