Vacuum Ovens Are Commoditized!

Works well?

MAKE FREEZE DRIERS NEXT PLEASE @China

5 Likes

That West Tune one there for $500-$1000 IS Bhogart’s oven 100%. They just painted the door black and called it a day!

1 Like

About to pull the trigger on a cheap eBay oven $750 is about as low as I see. Going to try some lowball offers. Is it still the consensus there is no difference in these?
@Killa12345. Order my first CLC last week along with a miner. Can you DM me you email address? I’m too new to DM.

You should wait till VEVOR goes back in stock they’re always gonna be the 500$ option. I looked on their site they’re out of stock. Give it a month.

Cars are commoditized! You can get used shitty ones for $500!

You can always get used and or shitty equipment for cheap. That’s not commoditization, that’s just the marketplace.

5 Likes

No, when a product cost as much or leas than the building materials it’s a red flag.

1 Like

Could always contact a supplier with an inquiry about a product and what it’s rated to handle… Tossing that out there

getting a convo out of china is a weird deal/ you need to know what you want, they are bad at communication. I spent many messages over a sintered disk. everything comes from china though

The reviews on the Vevor aren’t great. Granted there are only a couple total reviews but they are bad reviews nonetheless. The Across International in the same size gets much better reviews.
So it appears that there is enough variation in these that they can’t quite yet be considered commoditized.

2 Likes

Fair enough