V2 quasar pods best disposable on the market

V2 QUASAR PODS
BEST DISPOSABLE VAPORIZER HARDWARE SOLUTION FOR ANY SYRINGE READY CANNABIS OIL!

WICKLESS
ALLOY FREE
NO DOWNSTEM
NO PORTHOLES

COMPATIBLE WITH ANY VISCOSITY OIL!

HTE
DISTILLATE
HASH ROSIN SAUCE

MARKET READY DISPOSABLE SOLUTION

NO SOLIDS !!
SYRINGE READY OIL ONLY!!!

WHOLESALE AVAILABLE NOW!
5K UNITS MINIMUM

.3ML/.5ML/1ML CAPACITIES
300MAH
2.7V
RECHARGEABLE DISPOSABLE!!!
MICRO USB

KUNGFUVAPES@GMAIL.COM

IMG_20200423_190948_482|542x500

4 Likes

I can vouch for this hardware 1000%

But back off mofos…I want all these pods for me!

Real talk though…these are unparalleled (in terms of safety and technology) by any other shit out there right now…especially in this price range and coming from a GLG affiliate so show some love :muscle:

4 Likes

Yo! Can I buy a battery and a couple carts to give a try?

And a price for 5000 units

5 Likes

Pod Is married to the battery. It’s a disposable. Email us kungfuvapes@gmail.com

4 Likes

The batteries, though single use, are rechargeable so you can actually finish the damn oil in the pod!

Imagine that

4 Likes

Damn thats cool

1 Like

The industry as a whole has to get away from these “disposable” type of batteries. Until we can legally recycle the batteries that are married to a thc laden pod it’s a huge problem.

Until disposable = recyclable these products are just a big middle finger to the environment. Especially considering you sell them in .3 increments. Thats a battery and a bunch of other recyclable materials chucked in the ocean or a land fill just for one or two days of getting high.

Edit: @kungfuvapes if you want I’d be happy to partner with you guys to try and figure out a way to set up legal recycling programs at the dispos that carry these things. If there’s a will there’s a way

12 Likes

Who is gonna host group buy? 4k for 1000

2 Likes

Is 1000 moq?

1 Like

Why not just follow Coca-Cola? $ off of your next purchase if you bring your used pen back. I still remember getting money back for glass bottles.

7 Likes

Yah unless you want to spend 14,99 or 10.99 for singles off the kungfu vape website

Ive been trying to get a deposit system in place for my carts. Plan is to pulverizing the returns and use them as aggregate in non structural concrete around the farm.

5 Likes

That’s just the sample price

1 Like

Retail sample price

3 Likes

3142982-10-commandments-of-neo-liberalism-neo-liberal-circle-jerk
Cant knock the hustle tho

2 Likes

Beware the pyramid those who enter seldom return.

Back on topic is there any info online about the guts? There are other companies who are claiming no metal contact as well but using poly tanks for holding the feedstock

5 Likes

yeah, they’re rechargeable…AND, they need to be recharged at least once to finish the oil.

I’ve been handed disposables where the battery actually lasted through the gram of oil. didn’t last through more than another 200mg, but it lasted through a gram. which is more than I can say for these.

This is how far I got before it needed recharged…

@kungfuvapes disposables really aren’t the responsible approach. A rechargeable battery with a replaceable (and recyclable) pod is where R&D should really be

5 Likes

Word. But how did it hit? And how did it taste?

If Oleum in Washington has faith enough to sell there branded product inside KunFu hardware that’s probably for a reason…I haven’t found anything wickless, stemless and alloy-free that can vape rosin, HTE and other thick extracts as well as this :man_shrugging:

While I completely agree about disposable devices I am also equally concerned about the “guts” of my hardware and the impact on our customer’s lungs

The low temp setting on them is truly like experiencing a low temp dab IMO

2 Likes

Low temp setting?

I got zero controls on this thing…

1 Like