Used C1D1 Compliant Closed Loop Extractor Kit + Oven and extras

The core of this system is certified for C1D1 Environments. Can provide manual, certification paperwork and purchase receipts.

There is a lot of equipment available here. Selling together. There is enough here to make multiple systems or set the system up to run one larger very flexible system.

Can run 15lbs of material per run.

By connecting all recovery vessels included you can have approx 80# of solvent in the system.

Equipment

Two Bhogart, Peer reviewed and state certified, horizontal jacketed collection base (20# each or 40# connected)

Two 10” inch, 3 piece honey pots with complete lids and jacketed platters + Additional 10” jacketed platter

12” inch, 60# Fully Jacketed Honey Pot with Complete lid, 4 ball valves and 2 sight glasses, bottom pour spout on rack stand

12” inch 3 piece honey pot with 12" jacketed shatter platter

Bhogart 6” Peer reviewed and state certified honey pot, complete lid with sight glass

Bhogart, Peer reviewed and state certified 60# solvent tank with condenser coil and nitrogen port

Complete 6 inch CRC with sintered disc

Across International 1.8 Cubic Ft Accuracies-Temp Vac Oven (220V)

Bhogart 3.2 Cu. Ft. Vacuum Oven w/ Direct Surface Heating, shelves are not heating proportionately so im throwing this in at significant discount. Works great for making crumble or off gassing solids (110V)

Two Large Condenser Coils
Medium Jacketed Condenser Coil

4 - 4x48 Fully Jacketed Spools
2- 4x48 Dry Ice Spool
5- 4x36 Spools No Jacket
1 - 4x24 Dry Ice Spool
1 - 4x24 Fully Jacketed Spool
3 - 4x2 Reducers
4 - 2x2 Large Blue Ball Valves
20 - 4 Inch Filter Plates with rings

2 - Complete 4” Lids with ball valves

3 - 2x12 Sieve/Desiccant Filter Dryers

2 - Multi Port Distributor Manifolds for solvent and or recovery control/Distribution

All the steel hoses you will need to connect entire system. 3/8’s Steel Braided High Pressure Hoses needed for entire system

1 - 12CFM Vacuum Pump (For testing system and oven operation only)

1 - Nitrogen Regulator

All clamps, nuts & bolts

Gaskets Included & additional extraction fittings

No solvent recovery pumps.

Located in SoCal or Freight Shipping.

Not selling individual parts. All or nothing. $12k OBO

Text me or call and leave message (714) 955-9018 - Ryan

1 Like

Dm me some pics. Where at in so cal?

Post pics for us?

1 Like

There is enough equipment here to separate into 2 smaller independent systems with the addition of another solvent holding tank. I will sell individually for $5500 or altogether for $10k.

2 Likes

I’ll offer 6k for everything

is this still available?

1 Like

Still available?

Ill.buy the 3.2 oven and the 1.9 oven separately if you change your mind

Still available?