Usalabequipment.com rotovaps

Anybody heard of these guys or have any experience with their gear? My buddy owns a lab supply company and mentioned them to me. they’re cheaper than AI and come with a warranty from a company In the states. Definitely made in China or somewhere-bouts. I might give em a shot but I’d like to hear of some feedback if anyone has any.

2 Likes

I have their 5l rotovap, works great. I also use their 2l flask and adapter to use in then5l roto.

I also own their 2l short path distillation setup. I dont have enough crude to run the spd yet. I also bought a 2l flask for smaller runs

I sourced my.own chillers and vac pumps. They are 45mins away from me. Dave the CEO is always helpful.

3 Likes

Shopped around for a bit and found that their 5l rotovape was the best bang for your buck, i ordered one yesterday and shipping is estimated to be 1 week.

1 Like

I own the 5l. Rotovap. It’s pretty fast with recovery times. Very easy to set up. USA Lab Equipment is a great company. With tons of stuff. This field is very expensive for quality gear, they are a great source for inexpensive quality gear. They are also very helpful.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the feedback. I think we’re going to give their 5l rotovap system a go. Shipped out of the states with a warranty for $5200 turnkey is hard to beat. I’ll let you guys know how it works out for us when we get moving.

3 Likes

Most of these rotos seem to come from the same place. You are manily paying for convenience and possibly service.

Then grab a used chiller and diaphragm pump off eBay if you’re on a budget and your whole setup will cost less than the AI roto. For me, it was cheap enough to just get 2 at that poont

3 Likes

We ended up getting the 5L roto/chiller system they offered. Found a pump elsewhere. Had it for a couple months and I’m stoked on it for a system half the price as AI within the states and with warranty. They are super helpful which makes up for shitty horribly translated instructions lol

3 Likes

I got one direct from China with the chiller and vacuum pump for $2300 Tariff included. Works great

1 Like

What size roto and chiller

I’m heading to USA labs to grab a few things tomorrow.
did anyone want me to look at anything specific, ask any questions, or pick up anything for you guys? Within reason please. I dont have room for a 20l rotovap in my jeep.

3 Likes

Hello.

Thank you for your cooperation with my company.
You could see my post and know why I do not let them to know this forum.
You purchase from her, it is good.
However, I do not want to let them to be distracted.
Wish you could pay attention to it