USA CBD Expo - 2020 Event Schedule

We have some terrific events scheduled to help you grow your CBD/Hemp business in 2020!

• Las Vegas - Feb. 13-15, 2020
  • Medellin, Colombia - Feb. 22-23, 2020
  • Atlanta - May 7-9, 2020
  • Mohegan Sun, CT - Aug. 6-8, 2020
  • Chicago - Dec. 11-13, 2020

More info - email me with SUBJECT LINE: Future4200 Info Request ----- clay@usacbdexpo.com

3 Likes

Ooo Atlanta in May might make be good GLG meetup potential. You guys looking for any speakers at that conference?

7 Likes

We will be there at Atlanta, it’s only 2 hours from our facility.

Is anyone going to be in Las Vegas for the expo? I’ll be there and it would be nice to meet up with people.

1 Like

I’ll be in Vegas expo if your trying to link

I’ll be in Las Vegas. Stop by booth 608 and say hello.

We are taking speaker applications for future events at this time - Go to the speaker section of our website to submit.

Clay

Can anyone confirm the rumor that the FDA showed up and started telling people selling gummies/edibles to stop selling them? Seems kind of out there but I’ve seen read if twice now on different websites.

Do one in Green Bay or Eau Claire in April so you can catch WI/MN/MI people. Chicago is too late in the season and a bit far for the UP folks.

Do to the grey area surrounding CBD indigestibles from the FDA it is up to local Health Departments to make their own ruling and enforce. In this case the local Clark County Health department came in and said sampling of any consumable CBD infused products was not allowed.

Who forgot to pay off the government before throwing a party?

2 Likes