Update (2) How does one achieve 3 lbs per plant? Indoor

2 even I’ve heard 4.5 off one plant.

INDOOR OF COURSE

I’m using 1700e gativas I have about 10 of them and rn my plant Count is 36 On 5 gallon pots on coco and using athena and RO

No CO Yet

but I heard a buddy did 3.0-4.5 per plant and used 10-15 gallon pots inside and nectar of gods was one of the nuits.

I do believe it’s mainly genetics,tap root,conditions,feeding,soil media basically everything

If not per plant why per light and explain

Humidity is around 70-80 working on perfecting it at night it’s at 50s or lights off

Got two exhaust fan

A couple wall fans to circulate
(Anything better or recommend)

One home dehumidifier 150 pints
But I was told to go quest or something like that
(If you have any recommendations)

Ductless ac 12000 btu
Portable 14000btu
Was told I needed 18000 btu for the amount of leds

Athena for nuits

Coco/soil

Handwatered a gallon or more

1700e Gavitas about 10

7ft or so of ceiling

5 pm to 5 am

Honestly this is the first grow. Had to go out with a bang but I’m just a noob with good equipment

Larger plants is one way. (Probably the only way)

I think most indoor has figured less veg time = less sq ft used for a large portion of time and also = more harvests per year in that same sqft, so growing smaller plants, but more of them is a better way of getting a specific gram per square foot ratio, once you break it into a year, let alone 5.
Then its about delivering the nutrients they need when they need it and the environment to match those needs as well.

5 Likes

Per plant? Longer veg time

Per light? Experience

15 Likes

Thats an easier way to say it…
My boss just pulled 130grams per sqft on some lemonhead last harvest

1 Like

I once saw a 1.75 plant under 1600 watts. DWC tree.

1 Like

50 gallons or bigger pots, longer veg time, extreme amount of skill in balancing the canopy evenly (if anything this will be your biggest factor in getting what you want) - tall ceilings are damn near a must unless you are the most talented bonsai cutter in all of the land of the rising sun. If you have the tools for the job it’s not really hard at all - you just have to be good at what you do. But what it DOESN’T allow for is efficient usage of space simply because of the long-ass amount of time it takes to manicure a perfect canopy and stretch it so no nodes will be overlapping eachother. In the amount of time it’d take you to grow say 30 lbs total you could have pulled in far more if they were smaller, more manageable plants that uses the light footprints more efficiently.

15 Likes

I love telling everyone this: They’re a tree if you can grow them outdoors and properly maintain them, that being said 17Gal bucket (min for a good yield), scrOg, LST, a pruning cycle.

I’ve never pulled off more than an ounce on a plant. and that was the mini tree I grew. Damn though I wish I had LST’d the fuck out of it when it was smaller. I would’ve gotten so much fucking more.

probably a qp tbh if I had LST’d it

I didn’t take into account about the roots exponentially growing during the flowering and budding phases.

2 Likes

Dwc trees

9 Likes

big plants in big pots.

but like others have said its more efficient to have smaller plants in higher numbers, the only time this would make sense is if local laws specified a low maximum plant count but not a max surface area that could be used, then it would make sense to go big.

1 Like

“Proper” feeding schedules

1 Like

*You have to buy a $300 book. *

12 Likes

Deep water culture
4 1k lights
Lots of veg time and canopy management

3 Likes

I planted an aj sour diesel mother into a stock tank. I used a hole saw for drainage and set it in a kidde pool saucer. Put it under 2 single ended 1000w hps. Boom 3 pound plant indoors. I just vegged for over 6 months, and spent an ignorant amount or time pruning and trellising.

4 Likes

Really amazing genetics and nutrients, proper lighting and temp/humidity. But you should be looking at lbs per light instead of lbs per plant

1 Like

He sounds plant count restricted. It’s the only time these questions arise

7 Likes

Ah makes sense. Definitely want really large pots and high ceilings like y’all were saying then. But genetics and nutrients are still the most important factor imo

3 Likes

We all ended up using gram per wat per day, then by square foot, to measure yield success (weight). Then, we ended up extracting, so it was by % or extracted and purged resin (usually bho). Then, distillate came into play… then full panel cannabinoid profiling… it’s been crazy to see just how in depth the analysis of an indoor space’s success can be as all these layers to the craft get grafted onto it over time. New dimensions to this plant continue to unfold.

I love ya, Mary Jane :heart:

:grin:

5 Likes

Also, scrog + 12 weeks veg time :wink:

1 Like

Seeds>clones you want that taproot.

1 Like

That’s per light I’m saying per plant :joy::joy::joy: