Turnkey property - grow and processing opportunity (Northern Humboldt)

I’ve decided to move up to Oregon and selling my property turnkey, here’s the details:

Quiet small town setting with a manufactured home on 3.1 acres, mostly fenced with turn key : outdoor grow, greenhouse, indoor grow room and fully equipped processing shop.

3 bedroom, 2 bath. Deck looks out onto majestic mountains and valley below. Chicken coop. 3 sheds. Tons of fruit trees and grape vines.

Invested close to 70k of all extras below - included with purchase of home.

Greenhouse is eclipse light dep bundle from eureka lumber 12x24.

Outdoor grow with 12 200gal smart pots with 12 large mothers 6ft +.

Indoor grow room consists of 12 1000 watt adjustable double ended grow lights, exhaust fans, circulating fans, high temp sensor shut offs.

Shop - 20 liter short path distillation set up includes recirculating heater, Alcatel 2021i vacuum pump,50 liter rotovap with -30c chiller, 25 liter jacketed centrifuge with PTFE gaskets (can be chilled for ethanol or use hexane for lighter crude without chilling.) 50 liter buchner, -33c chest freezer, 50lb CO2 tank with dry ice maker attachment.

Tons of solvent included. Smaller amounts of pentane, heptane and ethanol. Drums worth of methanol and hexane with accessories to move them.

Last but not least 5 liter separatory funnel, 36in chromatography column; 5 liter, 2 liter beakers and other assorted smaller sizes with 2 liter and 5 liter magnetic stirrer hot plate.

Tons of absorbent/filtering/bleaching clays

Carbon chemistry-

T41
T5
Magsil PR
Silica 60
Activated Alumina
Degumming enzyme
Degumming clay

Summit research -

7 gallon bucket of silica for filtering
5 gallon bucket of carbon A

50# bag of Celite 545

LETTER OF INTENT and PROOF OF FUNDS in order to view property.

Serious inquiries only.

$180,000 FIRM

4 Likes

Why are you moving bro? The gang will miss seeing you around at the events.

2 Likes

I’m thinking near the WA/OR border, I still plan on coming to the future norcal meetups and any others in the pacific northwest.

1 Like

Where abouts? Hopefully not smack dab in the middle of Manila. Haha

why so cheap? so hum properties regularly fetch 1mil+

1m for 3ac? I have 120ac licensed for you. What that worth, 10m?

2 Likes

It’s in between willow creek and happy camp but still in Humboldt county (it’s not in hoopa if your wondering) I’d rather not give up the exact location.

1 Like

I got this property very cheap and just trying to recoup most the money I paid for it and my equipment so I can make a quick deal.

My plan is to rebuy my equipment when I move up to OR/WA and be setup with new equipment in time for the hemp harvest in the fall.

Edit I should add this property is not permitted to grow and would need rezoning other wise it would be worth 4x more.

1 Like

clearly your not from so hum :rofl::joy: grow properties can be upaward of 5mil+ easy.
and if the Bulgarians want it, you will sell weather you like it or not.

northern Humboldt is not as desirable, but this deal still seems like a very very good one.

Damn, I guess I’m the man then. We got our property for under a M and it’s all flat to boot. We started with a 10k sqft permit and are moving up to the 1ac next year. Send the buyers with 10m and make yourself a retirement commission. @IsolationChamberLab I sent you a DM.

2 Likes

what county are you in? impressive man, hell yeah.

Trinity

1 Like

sweet

There’s a private lender who can finance this property with 50% down if anyone is interested in going that route.

1 Like