Turnkey Lab Systems Diamond Miner

Think of the stone that would make

4 Likes

Gotta give you credit im pretty sure i told killa there was no way you would need to use all those at once!
I underestimated you my bad :rofl:

5 Likes

@BG305 all different strains? if not just make a 12’’ diameter one ftw haha

5 Likes

@bg305 has lots of different strains…1 miner would be one hellva instagram show. Instant popularity you post a 100lbs diamond miner full…Hmmmmm. I know we can do this @bg305 as we will soon have extra parts there… Wanna get insta famous.>>> hahaha

9 Likes

Just use a 12" collection pot

4 Likes

Well right now i have two strains between 25 miners. I do have the 12" collection pots. I guess we could do a 50# run and just throw it in the dry ice cart for a few hrs then over to the oven @Killa12345.

OG run

19 Likes

Geez i left at the wrong time it looks like…fuck that looks delicious. you are murdering it my brother. ill be back out that way inside this month.

haha, and it looks like you got the miner dialed in bro…

8 Likes

Got it dialed in, IRL. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

that pic literally made my mouth start watering

3 Likes

When i get a chance I’m going to try and remove the entire slab out of a miner without breaking it. Those should be in the 250g range.

9 Likes

@BG305 how much flower do you think it took to fill one of those miners? I’m thinking of getting a @Killa12345 miner or two myself…

2 Likes

Roughly 4 #'s ofTrim or 2 #'s of flower. I fill from 1/2 to 3/4 full.

2 Likes

Bro I need to hit you up what do you charge for the unit I can use one! Legit af can I call you about it and ask a couple questions

2 Likes

Can someone explain how these diamond miners work I’m curious never seen one before

Got me too

Has anyone used the new diamond miners from hfs?

Just got one. Haven’t use it yet

Alibabas the :electric_plug:
Mine was 148$ lol

pics? 148?$ edit just saw this is old. my bad