True Terpenes

But the binders show MSDS (which I looked at and have written myself for a previous job when I worked in manufacturing, not cannabis related, you just fill out “no data available” when you want to hide or don’t know something (not knowing is 99% of the time), a food safety plan, and a standard operating procedure. Would have been more impressed if one of the binders was “Batch/Lot Testing results”.

They never responded to the lot number OP provided in the ICMAG thread that I can think of. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

*Edit to add: All those Uline products. The photo of you appears to be from the shipping area, not QC?

5 Likes

Man, I don’t want to be a jerk or anything but that’s CLEARLY a shipping station. If you’re actually doing QC there, it’s an even bigger bag of NOPE for me.

4 Likes

QC is implemented in ever step of the process, and is redundant. The records of batch test results was kept in a large filing cabinet, not the binders. The QA/QC ladies office was like a library, and extremely well organised.

Ok, then why not post pictures of that instead of you standing at what is clearly a shipping station, along with three meaningless binders as if to imply that that represents industry leading QC that everyone else is following? Again, not trying to be a jerk here, but man that’s some misrepresentation going on between the picture and the description. I’ve seen enough warehouses and shipping stations to know what one looks like, were you counting on the avg layman’s ignorance in that regard?

5 Likes

Every single step in their manufacturing process has a rigerous QC step, including SOPs for how its done at that step, as well as logs to track the QC at each step. All very well organised, and kept on record.

They told me to mention, anyone is welcome to schedule a tour of their facility

4 Likes

They took pictures of me there all day long. I’ll post the ones that cover whatever it is you want to see when they forward them over. I only took a few snapshots on my phone.

I’m telling you that their QC/QA is fully GMP compliant, I saw it with my own eyes, and you are welcome to go look as well.

3 Likes

Repeating the same thing twice doesn’t necessarily make it true.

Again, not trying to be a jerk here but can you answer my question about why you chose those to pictures, of you at a shipping station with a beard guard, and three binders to represent quality control? Surely you could have taken photos of the test result library…

Where is the lab located? I’m on the east coast so scheduling a tour for myself would be difficult, but I do have some work scheduled out in Burbank come may.

3 Likes

I was responding to the post you deleted. Then again when you asked the same question, again…

They are located in Portland, OR

1 Like

Thank you.
I look forward to the other photos. It’s just hard to take it at face value based on the two you posted. Hope you understand that I’m being skeptical, and not trying to cast aspersions.

That they never responded to OP’s original lot numbers in the samples he tested, can you provide a statement from TT regarding that?

Apologies, I deleted that one because I realized I didn’t send it as a reply and didn’t know whether or not you’d see it.

1 Like

I will request a statement regarding lot numbers, I’ll see if I can get the corresponding tests.

As I thought, the tests are neatly filed away and they are sending a picture of that file as requested, fwiw

1 Like

Nope. I ordered from TT website so unless they sent me THREE counterfeit bottles from THREE different batche lots (purchased from November to February) then they are selling mineral oil.

I have a feeling this is going to turn our really bad for you Future. I dont understand why your standing on the deck of the Titanic with a martini in your hand. Your good name is tied to the ship now, and if/when it goes down you may too. Just something to think about.

I also dont understand how you can take their word for it when Im providing scientific proof and evidence. And they are providing their word alone, as well as leaning on their long friendship with you.

@old_thrashbarg

They never responded to the lot number OP provided in the ICMAG thread that I can think of. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Nope, never did. Just kept trying to get my real identity and didnt even care I shared the lots. Here they are again: 18110509, 18129601, and 19013009

Gray Wolf purchased two bottles from hydro stores shelves to get older product, and ordered bottle to get new product. So he can test a range of batches. And Old Gold got a bottle from the site he’s going to test and I’m going to pay for.

6 Likes

To me, that was the biggest red flag reading through everything. I’ve done manufacturing, if you can’t at least investigate the lot number a customer is reporting as bad, you’re doing SOMETHING wrong, at the very least failure of customer service and PR.

2 Likes

Hmmm an anonymous Internet guy, or a long standing friendship with a very reputable, GMP certified company? Why would I choose one over the other?

Gray Wolf and I are personal friends, and we have also been in contact multiple times about this.

I posted my first batch of test results (Edit: The ones provided by True Terpenes to establish a baseline for their claims), refuting your claims, and have submitted samples to an additional lab for verification. All (Edit: The samples I had my friend order) samples were anonymously acquired from various locations.

I’m not “taking their word for it”, I replicated the tests and found different conclusions. I then toured their facility. If you think it’s just a walk in the park to swap out some mineral oil for registered products in a food grade, GMP certified facility, then I have to question how much experience you have with GMP facilities.

Thus far, we are taking your word for it afa you being honest about any of this.

7 Likes

I know what’s in the product, I saw the chain of command, and I put my reputation on the line backing True Terpenes, knowing full well what I have to lose here.

You are an anonymous person, that popped up out of nowhere just to post all these claims. You have nothing to lose.

10 Likes

Lots 18110509 and 19013009 are both 1oz viscosity sublots of the same lot. They are part of the same lot that was tested by anresco in the results I posted.

Also, I filed an official complaint with True Terpenes over this whole thing. That forces them to audit the whole process. Complaint number 142 for anyone interested

6 Likes

A few questions
Is that from a bottle your friend who blind purchased from TT? Or did TT give you that bottle?
Did you send the sample the lab youself?
Was it unopened?

I’m not sure thats the right lab to use for this type of testing, it would be better to send it to Dr. Pappas. The 3rd lab I used already did this same testing and found the chromatograms closely matched. Also, as all three labs said, there’s more in there than mineral oil, it’s not JUST mineral oil. So there will not be an exact match.

Those chormatograms don’t identify any peaks and Id like to hear what @MagisterChemist thinks

But the results you posted cite Lot 19010712?

1 Like

Edit: oops i misread your comment. It’s part of their (fully traceable) lot/sub lot process. The bulk container has one lot (Edit: The one provided by the supplier) , and as items are bottled out they get sub lot numbers.

1 Like

No, the results I posted are from TT internal testing, following up on your claims that the batch was contaminated. SOP for them.

My completely anonymous samples were delivered to my friend yesterday, and were overnighted to a separate lab today.

I have tried to contact Dr Pappas multiple times with no response

2 Likes